+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Enterprises's slow way to cinfidence and gaining balls

Enterprises's slow way to cinfidence and gaining balls

Hey people i figured it's easier to create a general thread for all my questions/accomplishment so you guys could help me/give hints in my adventure.

1. Today was sooooo good. Well i decided that i should gain confidence, so i focused on saying hi more and talking to more people including girls that i know and all (try not to ficus on her to much and get confidence first). Then suddenly out of nowhere we go to the comps in careers. I sit where i chose to sit because i chose it, no reason. She walking in with a friend of hers and the 2 computers on either side of me were free so E asked me to move over a seat. She sat there and i sat next to her so in the middle of the first of 4 quizzes to see your perfect career, she looks at my computer and around and says i'v gone pretty far. I comment and thats that. She reads a few things out loud and her answers as do i and one of us sometimes comments on the other. I get to a great question "would you like to work with kids" I put yes, she put no and that started our chats and i wasn't as nervous once I got the ball rolling. Then her friend had to leave for something and my friend sat in her place so we 3 were talking about it/joking about it and all. it was just great, i just need to do that more often... eventually i will have confidence.

And that is my story for today : o)
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Im really glad to hear about your confidence! Its enlightening to allow yourself to be open with anyone and push yourself to do things you normally wouldn't.

Good Job Sir.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Ok so some new updates for today.

1. I explained something to her in class and i wasn't all you know scared, like i used to be.

2. I go to go up in front of the class and explained a point and then later, the entire class in English because our teacher only speaks Hebrew and people get it easier in English. As far as i can tell I'm the only one in the class that got it as E asked me and i always thought she was a head of me. So ya confidence from there to not to mention i didn't sweat much while i was up there, i stuttered less and only at one point so i guess I'm getting better.

3. I had a sudden realization that E was also shy, not the same as me but shy. She is shy when it comes to asking for help, and talking to adults.
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Hehe not much news in a while. But umm a few things to say.

1. We've had several personality tests and last time i got the same as her and so the teacher wanted someone from every type to stand up and read a paragraph or a few sentences from the sheet about the types. I stood up the first time and no one else did cause no one in my group wants to. Guess it's part of that personality and it felt good to just get up and do it, i wasn't as nervous as i remember being.

2. I asked her for help with a tanach question and had a 89% (approximately of coarse) eye contact during it, as well as eye contact during talk about rabbinics. general things like that.

3. Friday at lunch then have this group that eats lunch, with refreshments, someone learned says something about this weeks parasha, and then usually a little bit of singing hebrew songs and it's get easier to join in.

4. I no longer sweat infront of the class when explaining things

5. Thats all but thats good so it's getting better : o)

That's wonderful! You've come a long way in a short time. Inspirational in a very realistic way.
    Spammer Spanker

Just remembered this thread since I had a major moment yesterday. I needed an actress and so I went up to then girl who is pretty good looking, and I asked her if she was busy that night and suddenly it's like I was the one with the power and she stuttered for a second but I intervened and told her that the reason I asked was to make a movie (which I have 72 hours to film and edit ). She suddenly regained her confidence and told me she was going to the rally that night like many of the girls were. I now realize that girls are just as scared as guys. Well now I'm less afraid because I know girls won't bite.