Thread: 65 year old woman clubs cougar.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

65 year old woman clubs cougar.

[url]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16817149/[/url]

Launch the video.

anachronistic Guest
    My friend and I were hunting pheasant one day, and a mountain lion jumped out at me from some shrubbery and let's just say, I pulled both triggers on my double barrel 12 gauge shotgun. It did knock me flat on my ass, but it blew the lion into a million bloody stumps, and probably saved my life..

Yikes. That is a gruesome picture.

Holy crap.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    My friend and I were hunting pheasant one day, and a mountain lion jumped out at me from some shrubbery and let's just say, I pulled both triggers on my double barrel 12 gauge shotgun. It did knock me flat on my ass, but it blew the lion into a million bloody stumps, and probably saved my life..

Yikes. That is a gruesome picture.
    O-M-F-G!!!
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Cougars scare the **** out of me. Much scarier than bears. They show up in town here sometimes, too, though not in my neighborhood. Yipe!
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, cougars are scary as hell. One of the few animals that will actively hunt a human. I took a vacation to the mountains for Christmas (my grandfather's a freakin' hermit). My sister’s puppy ran outside, so I went to get it. Oddly enough, the poor thing was cowering under a car. I reached under to grab the dog, then heard something from behind me. When I turned I saw a coyote hiding in a bush less than six feet away. A few years before that during a similar vacation I went out to the car in the middle of the night to grab something and came face to face with a black bear. In both cases the animals took one look at me, turned tail, and hauled ass.

When I was a kid my grandfather took me camping. I awoke at the break of dawn to find the silhouette of a cougar as it circled the tent again and again. It pawed at the fabric and sniffed, but thankfully it gave up after a while and left. Creepy.

wtf I dont have any cool stories!
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    wtf I dont have any cool stories!
    Trust me, you don't want any.

Having a mountain lion lunge at you from less than ten feet away is almost too much.

Being so scared that you practically shit your pants and accidentally pull both triggers on a double barrel 12 gauge only adds to it.

Have you ever pulled both triggers on a double barrel? It sucks.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have. I was ten years old and I wasn't even holding the gun right. I had the butt against my bicep. Pulled the triggers, spun around like a ballerina, and hit the dirt. Left a bruise the size of a softball.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I have. I was ten years old and I wasn't even holding the gun right. I had the butt against my bicep. Pulled the triggers, spun around like a ballerina, and hit the dirt. Left a bruise the size of a softball.
    I have seen guys twice my size do it, and it knocked them flat on their ass

Gotta give her credit!
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.