+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused - In need of advice

Confused - In need of advice

Hi,

I don't know if this is in the right section but here goes. I need a little advice on something that has been bothering me for months.

I met this women one night who is one of my mates friends. Bascially I have developed strong feelings for this particular women and one day I decided to tell her about these feelings. However she told me she doesnt know me well enough and that she is enjoying being single as she had only broke up a few months ago. So that to me says shes obviously doesnt share those feelings towards me.

However, over the last month we have been talking alot more and flirting alot more and when we are all out ie: the pub etc, I always catch her starring at me or we make eye contact for a second or so and look away.

Am I being stoopid or is my judgement clouded by the fact that I have really strong feelings for this women or does she actually like me.

Would asking her out for valentines be wise?

Any advice / comments are appreiciated.

otto

It depends on how long and how well you know her.

To be quite honest I think you are/were moving too fast.
    The hint was when she said "she didnt really know you".

I would ask her something small like going out for lunch or cooffee or something. Get to know each other better.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Thanks for the response.

Thing is I asked her twice to go for a drink or a meal before she told me but she gave the same response. I know she did like me because we went out for a drink very early on when we met but then we kind of drifted and didnt talk/flirt like we are doing now, so maybe that contributed to the situation.

Im just really baffled at the moment. We can go to the pub, i could be playing on a bandit and she will want to join me for example. We look at each other when out with our friends or maybe at ice skating etc.

So does anyone think it would be worth asking her out for valentines or am I just clutching at straws.

Cheers
    otto