+ Follow This Topic

Thread: very confudido, kinda long

very confudido, kinda long

well heres the long and the short of it. over the summer i started hangin out with this girl i went to hs with. i never really talked to her much but i met her at the end of the school year at a party at my best friends house. she flirted with me a lot, but when i tried to respond she told me she had a bf. well we hung out a couple of times over summer, went to a coulple of concerts, and i started to like her a whole lot. we were still friends, but it was the kinda of friendship that everyone else knew might lead to something.

so we went off to seperate schools, only like 40 min apart, and within the first week she sent me a letter. the letter said how she regretted not hangin out earlier, and that she was glad we got to know each other yada yada yada. i didnt really think much of it, i was just assuming that id let her go and move on before startin anything cuz we were headin to college and whatnot. i still liked her a lot, but i figured she wouldnt want anything to happen cuz of the distance.

so a month or two passes and i visit one of my good friends at another college, we went out partyin and afterwards started discussing relationships. he is going out with her best friend. so he tells me that she really likes me and that i should call her up and whatnot. this gets me thinkin about her more and more, and i finally got the guts to call her up and ask her out. she was the first person i have ever actually asked out, so i was a little nervous. anyway, i took her to a college basketball game(this may sound like a mistake, but she likes doin that sort of stuff) afterwards we take a walk around the city, and we end up on the steps of the state capital. it couldnt have been more perfect if it were a movie. i know i should have tried to kiss her, but she brought up a touchy subject and i just tried to listen to her as we walked around. we talked for hours, and we had sooo much in common its really not even funny.

so now im really hung up on her. i send her some of her favorite candy and some other goodies a couple weeks b4 xmas, and we talked on the phone a couple times. shes beautiful, smart, funny, and an awesome person to talk to. so i go home for break and we end up at the same new years party, and wouldnt ya know it, she ends up next to me at midnight. and she kissed me, the first time i ever kissed anyone, and it was great.

that was pretty much the highpoint of our relationship. i found out the next day that she hung out with someone she is "kinda seeing" from her school. we used to talk all the time online, now when i try to talk to her, she doesnt seem to want to talk for very long. i know this is not a good sign, but i still can't get over how perfect she is for me. im good friends with her best friend, and it sounds like this other guy isnt the greatest guy. i can see her goin out with him though, she kinda went for the rebels in her past

i know i should probably move on and just let go. but im tellin you all, it just seemed like we were meant to at least go out a few more times. shes been given me mixed signals, and im prollly goin to go see our favorite band with her in a couple weeks. i dunno whether to bring up him in our converstation or what. all i know is that i would give anything to be with her, and i dont know if telling her this would make things worse or better. i guess i just need some advice, sorry this was so long. thanks

best you can do is be straight about it.. are we are arent we gunna happen? I mean you dont want to be pineing over a girl you can never have.. ITs better to be honest. You know how you feel .. you'll know how she feels and let it be that.
    Maybe she feels the same and maybe she thinks that you guy are "too good of friends" .. Talk to her. Let her know how you feel. Good Luck!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir