Well i had a "date" with a girl, we went eating in a restaurant but i have known this girl for some years now but since only 2 months ago we got back in contact again. We talked pretty much about daily things and common stuff.

She did say something that caught my attention a little.

I'll think about you when i am bored at school. It's nothing common i expected to hear from her...

I also told her you know if you wanna go out in my town let's hang out and go do something since both of us know some places here for going out. But her problem is that she can't go home because i currently only have my student's permit for driving. She did mention something as... If i would go out there maybe i could ask my mother if i could sleep at "somebody" she barely has any friends where she can sleep the night here...

So i was wondering if that comment was directed towards me in some sort of way.

I don't know if this actually is "flirting"

I joked around with things such as hey if you ever need a place to be or if you can't get home and your nearby then you can stay at my place.

I also joked around that i'll be a good boy and won't do anything haha.

She said well sort of though. that she might come over to see if i would be a good boy and said other related things.