+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Falling-out-of-love feeling

anachronistic Guest

Falling-out-of-love feeling

I went to a basketball game last night. I met up with a friend of mine, whose house just recently burnt down. I sat the whole game with her and a guy friend of mine.

I think I am starting to like her... and I think she wants to ask me out.

I couldn't stop checking out girls on the court. I kept doing it, and I told myself to stop, and that it wasn't right, but as simple as it sounds, I couldn't.

I feel like I am still in love with the other girl. Secretly, we are still going out, so it would be wrong for me to think sexually of other women or anything... I don't want to hurt her.

But today, I was standing in the hall next to my friend Ashley, and my girlfriend walks straight past me, doesn't even look at me, and says "Hey Ashley!"
    nonetheless, I walked away.

I saw her drive downtown, while I was doing errands for my boss. I curiously followed her, to see what she was doing. She parked at a tanning salon. This disappointed me for two reasons. One, she is obsessed with how she looks, and it is more attractive to me when a woman doesn't give a damn. Two, she could've swung by the news office and said hello, or call me, because she does have her phone.

I know... stalker is the name, but I am starting to not give a **** anymore. I am noticing many things about her that I would consider very self-centered, and I don't like it. She doesn't try to get her parents' acceptance of our love because she is afraid she will get grounded... for **** sake. I would take that risk.. maybe she doesn't love me.

I don't know what to do, who to talk to, who to trust, where to go, what to say, how to feel, or anything. So I am referring to my loveforum friends.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 07-02-07 at 06:20 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, **** her then.

Good advice

When she throws at you this kind of logic (parents will ground her), mixed with emotions of selfishness and disrespect, one of the few ways out is to XXX her - this should build some emotions that are on your side

By the way, WHO told you it is wrong to think sexually of other women? You put me on the verge to write another post out of an impulse...God help me after that
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelmorgan View Post
    Good advice

When she throws at you this kind of logic (parents will ground her), mixed with emotions of selfishness and disrespect, one of the few ways out is to XXX her - this should build some emotions that are on your side

By the way, WHO told you it is wrong to think sexually of other women? You put me on the verge to write another post out of an impulse...God help me after that
    Yes, and I would XXX her, if I could afford a baby (assuming you mean sex). Realize that you are talking to a 17(soon to be 18) year old guy with a 16 year old girlfriend.

Nobody told me that it is wrong to think sexually of other women; I just feel bad when I do it. I wouldn't want her to think sexually of other guys.. that would hurt my feelings.