+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think about this situation?

What do you think about this situation?

Hello everyone

About a year and half ago I started dating a girl but later our relationship got a little "cold", we still met but interest was little and we used to have a fight almost every single time we met until we had one big fight and we stop seeing each other. That happened a year ago.

Last week I was passing by her house and I saw her. I felt a fire inside of me, a fire of mixed feelings. I was sad for how she has become (i am sorry but she looked like a b*tch), and at the same time I felt how much I have missed her. That same night I decided to contact her again and I sent her an email.

In my email to her, I didn't tell her who I am. I told her I am one she used to know and wanted to know if she still remembers or not and that's why I sent her that email and I gave her hints and I told her I will give her money if she finds out who I am (this is the summery of the long email i sent to her) and at the end of the email I wrote "by the way, is your mobile number still the same??".

I sent her that email this morning and I received her reply this evening. She wrote a short email and here is what she wrote:
    "Hi, (my name)
    of course i remember u

(my name again)

(some info about me meaning that she still remembers me)

my mobile is still the same

bye"

That's what she wrote. Now, what is the problem??

I can't deny I wanna see her again and talk to her and get things back to how they were before. We were not in love with each other. When we first started dating we were so interested in each other but that interest started to go down from both sides until we split. Now I wanna see her again but it's and embarressing situation and I can't tell what she really wants.

Looks back at the emails we exchanged, in the email she sent to me she said "Hi, (my name)" which would mean to me she is not angry anymore from our last fight a year ago, but it doesn't also mean she is happy I contacted her again. When you look at the email I sent her, I asked her if her mobile number is still the same and when she replied she said it's still the same. When I asked her if it's still the same this should have meant to her that I wanna call her which means, probably, that I want to get back to her, but when she said it's still the same did she mean that she too wants me to call her and get back??

So the question is: Do you think she wants to get back to me?? and what should be the next step from now?? I decided to send her another email so what do you think I should write??

Thanks, waiting for replies.....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She probably just wants to know why you are contacting her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

if you email her, dont write anything sudden and unexpected, before you pull out the inquisitive statements, be friends first
    and listen, if you have anything against my beliefs just pm me...mmk?
    cause i dont really care enough anymore to respond in a thread...

-koolwhip