+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Spice it up!!!

Spice it up!!!

hi guys,i have a problem with my bf i wonder if you guys could help me...

im living with my bf for almost 2 years...we are happy together and by that i mean we dont have any major problems...just usual stuff between couples...but the thing is that i think our life is becoming very routine and everything is somehow repeating in our lives...for instance, when we go out to eat we dont have much to say to each other, i dont know this is because we are living together or somethin else...or our sex life is pretty much the same as always and to be honest i dont have any passion to have sex...cause i know it would be the same as always so no more excitement...i talked about these stuff with my bf and he said this is because we are living together and we know each other for 2.5 years so it would never be the same as the first 6 months...

so guys i need your help..please tell me how can i change this boring things and make it again exciting ...and to be brief, how can i add some spice to it...

I think you should find something to do that really excites you, without him. Seeing you get really enthusiastic about something might really turn him on, and maybe inspire him to do something new, too. Make yourself the spice.
    Spammer Spanker

When you're experimenting sexually, you do a lot of things that are just fun, but they don't get you off. Now that you know exactly how to get each other off, you just aim for that and you don't even enjoy it anymore because it is predictable. I know i've been plugging this thing a lot, but I just can't say it enough because it's such a great resource for all kinds of couples, not just for sex but for many aspects of relationships; go subscribe to [URL="http://www.greatsexgames.com/podcast/"]this[/URL], its free. listen to the episodes together, and be inspired.

I think you should find something to do that really excites you, without him. Seeing you get really enthusiastic about something might really turn him on, and maybe inspire him to do something new, too. Make yourself the spice.
    Exactly. Life breeds life. Find something that fills you with energy, passion, and let him see and sense that fire within and I'm sure he'll want to check its temperature any way you suggestively whisper in his ear.