+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Help For Tomorrow! (Please)

Need Help For Tomorrow! (Please)

ok today was a big day. After a test in the class class as the girl who i will call E. well actually 5-7 mins before the end of class, i left early because otherwise no ride to a play i had to video tape for my school. I was so surprised when i spotted her twin at the door i could see, and so i knew E would be there. Later after the show, in the crowd a few minutes after the show was over i saw her standing with her twin and some other girl in another grade. I couldn't muster up the courage to go say hi, i was a coward and went and saw my family, who were all there helping out. I then decided i had to do it or I'd regret it for the next few days and sulk. I did as they do in the movies (it helped i think) i went and poured myself a drink (coke ) and drank it then crushed the cup a little and dropped it in the garbage can. Then i went to them and said hi. They didn't bite. but the conversation was more silence than anything, yes we were all tired and i tried with questions like: How was it? were you volunteering? what did we do in the class i missed? NOTHING i maybe got an answer and then one more and then more silence.

I HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!

I really need help in conversing and well as a side question if their sitting is it like anti-polite to stand?
    + How can i do this?
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

That doesn't sound good at all. Silence? Like, actual silence?
    Spammer Spanker

Ya like no words.
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Yikes. That is not good. Not at all. Um, tell me again why you're so brave when most guys are total weenies?
    Spammer Spanker

thanks for the partial confidence boost. And if you mean i'm willing to go over tomorrow to her knowing full well what happened today then, it's determination. and if you mean going up to her, well it's just i forced myself. I refused to let this opportunity go by.

if i could just another way by a project or something get like her msn or something the hallelujah. Me online is basically the me i'd want to be in person, completely confident, in fact i used to be known for "flirting" with women online, because women are good company online. well back off that, so any tips, suggestions, and what not?

It sounds like you were shutdown little buddy. Are you sure she's in your league? It's either that or she's shy.

it's not like i'v never talked to her before or anything so it could be shut-down but i also know she is a little shy but i just don't know. More than shut down i'v had this problem with best friends before, just not being able to keep up a conversation. i hope i wasn't shutdown, but then when you like a girl (or at least when i do) i never consider them to be in my league.

i'm just so you know nervous and stuff and yuch it was like going into a test without studying.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    It sounds like you were shutdown little buddy. Are you sure she's in your league? It's either that or she's shy.
    and btw does everyone else think i was shut-down because that possibility has now entered the mind and i debate inside my head.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Step 1: Cut a hole in the box.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA[/url]

were all 15...

i'm leaving in an hour and a half to the play, so any suggestions, comments or help?

thanks
    Ent

Put your junk in the box.

j/k Don't do that.

Since you've gone this far already, get her a flower. A pink rose. Red is too intense for someone you hardly know, and white symbolizes purity. Yellow symbolizes friendship, so don't get a yellow one.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Put your junk in the box.

j/k Don't do that.

Since you've gone this far already, get her a flower. A pink rose. Red is too intense for someone you hardly know, and white symbolizes purity. Yellow symbolizes friendship, so don't get a yellow one.
    i hope your not serious, if i could do that i'd be set i can barely talk when I'm around her let alone give her a flower let alone buy 1 in the next few minutes. the world is full of wussies and i'm part of the masses.

The first dating or love advice that anyone is trying to give you here is to stop being a wussy, one way or another.
    But I guess you choose to be out of choices.

I know, if you give her a rose she will turn into a dragon and bite your head off. I understand your fears now. Or I don't.
    [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com"][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/URL] [URL="http://www.theneedforlove.com/blog"]COOL Valentine's Day E-Cards on this blog[/URL]

it's like any other fear you overcome you don' usually over come it all at once.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast