+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats my next move?

Whats my next move?

I have been friends with this girl for about a year. Two weeks before Valentine's day, we got together, one-on-one, and had an amazing time just talking until 5:00 in the morning. We started talking more and more, and I felt that there was a mutual connection. I realized that I had genuine feelings for this girl, and, nervously, asked her out for Valentine's day. She gave me every indication that she was interested, so I drove to her school, about an hour away. We had a good date, and she told me that she had been hopeing that I would ask her out, and she was glad I did. She asked me to dinner with her family that coming weekend. Things were a little awkward near the end, and I decided not to try to push a kiss on her. She came back home for the following weekend, and she canceled dinner with her family, saying that it wasn't a good time, so we made alternate plans. She then started acting uninterested, although she showed up at my house, unannounced, to hang out, she pretty much blew me off on our other plan. She goes back up to school tomorrow. Whats the deal? Did she decide that she doesn't like me? How do I find out?

Either she's not interested in you or she thinks you aren't interested in her. Only way to really find out is to ask her.

I suppose your right... Would it be best to ask her in a round-about fashion (like asking her on another date, and seeing what she says), or flat out asking her the question? I also know a few of her friends, should i ask them? I hope it was a misunderstanding, and she thought i wasn't interested, because I think that if she's the one thats not interested, it was crappy of her to lead me on so strongly.
    Last edited by zg443; 19-02-07 at 03:54 PM.

Just ask her flat out. Even if she wasn't interested, she'll no doubt be pretty impressed that you have the confidence to ask the questions you really want answered.

So, I've come to find out that she's upset because a bunch of our mutual friends told her that they heard we were going out... I guess she thinks I told them. I didn't; I told nobody because I knew it would upset her to her that rumor. The only person i couldn' keep it from was my roommate... oh man is he gonna get it.

She wont pick up my phone calls. I haven't slept in two days. I feel awful.