+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: circumcision

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

circumcision

"Scientists say conclusive data shows there is no question circumcision reduces men's chances of catching HIV by up to 60 percent - a finding experts are hailing as a major breakthrough in the fight against AIDS."

[url]http://my.earthlink.net/article/top?guid=20070222/45dd2350_3ca6_1552620070222560838328[/url]

Sorry. I know how attached some of you guys are to your foreskins, but it seems the cells that make the foreskin up are more HIV-friendly and allow for easier penetration of the virus.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I like AIDS. Lets all kill cancer already. AIDS teaches people a lesson...don't **** to much, especially strangers..cancer kills pretty much everybody.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow. As if being an asshole weren't enough you just have to take it one step further.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would like to offer to remedy the problem for any of you males who weren't circumcised at birth.

OV - lots of people contract HIV through non-sexual behavior or from people they *thought* they were being monogamous with.
    Last edited by vashti; 23-02-07 at 11:38 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

the article almost sounds made up.

"This is an extraordinary development," said Dr. Kevin de Cock, director of the World Health Organization's AIDS department.

Several African countries have already met with U.N. agencies to explore new strategies for increasing circumcision services. Swaziland, for instance, recently experimented with a series of "Circumcision Saturdays"

LoL, I didn't realize this thread was about circumcision...oh whocares..I am not getting rid of my skin. Keeps my head nice and warm. The best way to prevent aids is testing...plain and simple. Ironic that this Doctor's last name is cock. haha anyways, it is painful to get circumsised at an older age...my friend did that he walked funny for a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Wow. As if being an asshole weren't enough you just have to take it one step further.
    I love you too.

Anyways, this is all BOGUS...everyone knows that aids is transmitted within the fluids...not skin lol.
    Last edited by The Great OV!!!; 23-02-07 at 11:57 AM.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Haha! I didn't notice the doctor's name. Anyway, science has been leaning in this direction for quite a while now, but I guess now it is official.

anachronistic Guest
    I was already circumcised. I was too young at the time to make the decision for myself. Thank god I still have a dingaling, and balls... x_X

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't even know if I am or not. How do you tell?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I don't even know if I am or not. How do you tell?
    lol

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    lol
    Unlike some people I don't spend my leisure time looking at other men's penises.

And yes, I am circumcised. That's nice to know.

I question that statistic. Is that coming from a population of men living in the same conditions, or are we comparing America (mostly circumcised men living in a first-world country with health education and medical treatment and testing widely available) to Africa (mostly uncircumcised men living in appalling conditions with HIV rampantly sweeping the continent)?
    Spammer Spanker

they compared a group of uncirmcunsized men to a group of circumsized men in Africa.

"In the Kenyan study, 1,391 circumcised men were compared to 1,393 who were not. And in Uganda, 2,474 circumcised men were compared to 2,522 men who were not. After tracking the men for two years, scientists found that circumcised men were 51 to 60 percent less likely to contract HIV than their uncircumcised counterparts."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think the studies were done on a single population. They weren't comparing American men to African men - they were comparing African men (circumcised) to African men (uncircumcised).

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast