(I lent my wifi station to my brother so I was gone a while)

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
Jeez Tiay, why are you trying to drag out this argument? I have already said we should agree to disagree more than once. You don't really think you will change my mind, do you?
I don't know. I honestly just like getting stuck into discussions. Actually you're the only one who consistently offered thoughtful counter-arguments, so kudos to you.

I bet I could find similar pictures of babies crying on a website aimed at stopping routine vaccinations.
the difference would be that vaccinations are (presumably) recommended by the AAP.

Yes, I can say with certainty that I have never known a man to actually suffer from sexual dysfunction because of a circumcision, and apparently the men who have been cut who frequent this board agree.
They can't possibly know, especially since the subject isn't a common one, so you can't know how many sexual problems should've been attributed to circumcision that were simply chalked up to bad luck.
However, I can't possibly know either. But I do know that when much less tissue and less nerves are removed from females, and they're still mostly able to have normal sexual function (and have decreased risk of UTI), it is suddenly considered a horrible practice.

Now, can we just agree to disagree?
Yes