+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why?

Why?

Why are so many topics in the Dating Forum locked up? Did something happen? Are we having a major troll attack (besides me, that is)?

MVP went hunting for really old dead threads to boost his post count. So we had to start locking up all the irrelevant threads to stop him from being so childish.
    Heit ist mein taug.

To boost my post count? I could care less about my post count. People listen to my advice because they agree w/ what I have to say or want to hear me say something outrageous, not because I have x # of posts. Also, just because the threads are old doesn't mean that someone else doesn't have the same question that needs to be asked. Thats why my policy on answering posts is answer it as if its recent.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

That policy of yours chokes and kills the recent threads though.

Didn't you just write that same response in another thread?
    Heit ist mein taug.

Also, I know digging up those threads wasn't to just give good advice. When all you write is "dump the bitch" then it becomes pretty obvious its for a post. Then I turn around and find you've made a thread called "We need a Savior" and all it is is two posts by you that say "Here I Am" and "Here I Am Again". Don't play all high and mighty, its petty.
    Heit ist mein taug.