+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you look for in a man ?

What do you look for in a man ?

Hi,

I was just wondering...What is the most important quality women look for in a guy?

In my experience its always been humor. Anyone agree?

Shit load of garbage that humor BS is. Once again I am funny as ****...HAHA..funny haha! see funny! haha!..but I still get no action from the opposite sex...I can make a entire classroom laugh but noooooooooo not even a nipple tickle from the girls. I am not answering your question, I am not female...but what girls actually say they want IS NOT what they really want.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Girls say one thing and want another, so why evening bothering asking? And if humor was the only thing needed I would have a line at my door.

Humor has actually worked fairly well for me, and i think what u guys are doing wrong is that ur being comedians(telling jokes). I find that being cocky and funny works best, make fun of her, pick on her a bit don't just tell her jokes.
    The main reason i started this thread is to see if the girls agree with me, but ur replys are also helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Seducer View Post
    Humor has actually worked fairly well for me, and i think what u guys are doing wrong is that ur being comedians(telling jokes). I find that being cocky and funny works best, make fun of her, pick on her a bit don't just tell her jokes.
    The main reason i started this thread is to see if the girls agree with me, but ur replys are also helpful.
    Uh I do the cocky, funny, make fun of, tease, thingy. I would suck being a comedian, as I would just stand there like a dumb ass going uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ya.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Seducer View Post
    That's exactly what I do and I swear it works. I make fun of myself, too, though. Maybe that makes me seem like less of an ass than I really am.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh! Not the phrase "cocky and funny" again! You guys must all read the same stupid book.

Yes, having a sense of humor is good. Confidence is good (not cockiness, which in my mind implies arrogance). Intelligence is good.

Women are more complicated than you think. No single characteristic is gonna get you laid. Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Ugh! Not the phrase "cocky and funny" again! You guys must all read the same stupid book.
    What book would that be? But didn't we debated over the cocky thing and one of the things said that cocky to us guys is viewed differently than how girls view it. Because I remember that pretty clearly.

Yes, having a sense of humor is good. Confidence is good (not cockiness, which in my mind implies arrogance). Intelligence is good.
    And if you live in Southern California, money is good as well.

But I though looks played a part in things as well.

Women are more complicated than you think. No single characteristic is gonna get you laid. Sorry.
    WHAT! Women are more complicated than I think? Man I must be reading the wrong book. Vasthi can you tell me a good book to read on this uh topic? Because I need to catch up on my knowledge here.

We just want good genetic stock.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Is that a roundabout way of saying giant penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Is that a roundabout way of saying giant penis?

No, silly. That's just the delivery apparatus. I'm talking about that thrill that runs down a woman's spine when she meets a really good-quality man, the thing that makes her stand a little straighter (this accentuates the chest), open her eyes a little wider, pay closer attention than she would to just any guy.

The thing that tells her, "You would have smart, strong healthy babies with this one."

Even if it's the last thing on her mind, her body notices this. Natural fact.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heheh. I dunno, it still sounds like you're describing a giant penis to me...

Maybe that's my problem. Girls are always talking about how cute our babies would be and I'm always looking for the nearest exit.

But to stick with the thread, I agree with the general consensus to an extent. There isn't any one thing that wins a woman over. However, a good sense of humor gets a woman's attention and she'll be more likely to notice all those other great qualities, assuming you actually have other great qualities, of course. It's like anything else. Chiseled good looks, a cute smile -- these things don't make a great man. But they're attention-getters.
    Last edited by Gribble; 02-03-07 at 09:26 AM.

Never mind. I'm changing my answer.

I just want a giant penis.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 02-03-07 at 09:39 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Uh I think I would fail this one out right. I have a higher risk for cancer than most people in general. I do have good genes, but I guess its only fair to offset them with a bad one like cancer.

Considering the success you have with getting laid, Gribble, I think you should describe yourself. Clearly, you have what women look for in a man.
    Ditto. All I seem to get are single moms, older women, and girls that are already taken. I know I complain about it, but even with me getting out more and actually getting more social my luck has only gotten worse, not better. So I do wonder what other guys do to get the single non single mom girls.

the thing that makes her stand a little straighter (this accentuates the chest), open her eyes a little wider, pay closer attention than she would to just any guy.
    Really? I thought standing straighter was healthy for people to do. But don't breast implant get the job done anyway? I am wondering when they come out with a breast pump. You know when a girl wants big boobs on the spot, and can just pump them up right there and then. That would make for some interesting sex.

The thing that tells her, "You would have smart, strong healthy babies with this one."
    Ie "The force is strong with this one"?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Maybe that's my problem. Girls are always talking about how cute our babies would be and I'm always looking for the nearest exit.
    +1

I know am a natural with kids has I had moms tell me I be basically a perfect dad, and some of the moms have even been impress with my natural talent. But I want kids when I am 30, not at 22.

But to stick with the thread, I agree with the general consensus to an extent. There isn't any one thing that wins a woman over.
    And to add to this, it is the overall package that wins a girl over.

However, a good sense of humor gets a woman's attention and she'll be more likely to notice all those other great qualities, assuming you actually have other great qualities, of course.
    +1

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post

Pfft, whatever.

I totally got Ames with my cocky funny thing.

I just want a giant penis.
    Well shit, so do I...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast