+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hw to not seem needy?

Hw to not seem needy?

I''v read a lot of posts and one thing that comes up a lot is not to seem needy. Both before & in a relationship. How umm, i mean what makes you seem needy to a girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Insecurity. There's a fine line between showing your vulnerability (good) and displaying insecurity (bad).

I have to think about this more. I'll post later.
    Spammer Spanker

i used to have the same prob first of all dont act jealous and call/text message all the time just let her do what she does (have guy friends talk about guys) what ever she does and just be cool with it. when a girl says "i like nice guys" that doesnt mean be overly sensitive and clingy if they wanted that theyd be a lesbian but seriously just treat her with respect and dont be afraid to distance yourself a little bit you dont have to call everyday if its a girl your dating. girls want a challenge and if you give them all they want they lose interest and move on. it takes practice because you dont want to be a prick but you have to apear strong you have to find a balance. good luck bud

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Vulnerable:

I want you.
    I like you.
    I won't tolerate a cheating woman.
    You enhance my life.

Needy:

I need you or I will die.
    Please like me.
    I will love you forever, even if you treat me like shit.
    You are my life. Without you, I am nothing.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Confident:

Hey babe, can I get a peep at them knockers or do I need to buy you a drink first?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Confident:

Hey babe, can I get a peep at them knockers or do I need to buy you a drink first?
    Haha - have you had much success with that line?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It works wonders. I've never had a girl flash me for it, but plenty of them laugh and let me buy 'em a drink.

"Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars." - Les Brown

I remember reading that off a poster in elementary school. I wonder what those Catholic School nuns would say if they knew to what ends I've employed their pearls of wisdom.
    Last edited by Gribble; 15-03-07 at 09:20 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    My last girlfriend I was really needy towards. It worked out, but look how it ended....

never offer to buy a women a drink if you do that they know they already have you instead walk up and ask them to buy you a drink. A "beautiful girl" has so many assholes walk up to her and offer to buy her drinks and tell her how pretty she is she gets bored with that if you ask her to buy it she will be so shocked and intrigued

ummm what if the girl calls everyday or texts everyday? then what do i do :?

Edit: O and thanx for answering guys and gals
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

You call or text her back, silly! Don't be rude. Always return a girl's call.
    Spammer Spanker

i always did but you said to much everyday was a bad thing. I'm confused?

Calling her every day when she doesn't want you to is a bad thing. Her calling you every day when you don't want her to is a bad thing.

But returning her daily call is only polite unless you're trying to give her the brush-off.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You call or text her back, silly! Don't be rude. Always return a girl's call.

Yeah but it doesn't hurt to wait a few hours. Then she will be DRIPPING by the time you get round to calling her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Confident:

I hate the word "babe", it sounds stupid and rediculous coming out of my mouth...probably cause I don't look like those bar guys.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast