+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Motion of the ocean?????

Motion of the ocean?????

Ladies,
    I need some help with this. I'm of average size in pants and I've heard for years "it's not the size, it's how you use it". Everyone I've ever heard this from has not expanded on that. I've heard from Ex-size queens that if a guy knows what he's doing average can blow her mind. Does this mean that I need to focus on positions that have me hitting the g-spot, if so what positions are best. also, are there any other spots that need attention? Furthermore, since most women seem to have trouble cuming with penil penetration, is the "how you use it" mostly oral......... I know every woman is slightly different but give me what you can or what you like.

Thanks
    DYM

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well ... hmm ... this tends to get a bit personal ...

I start off slow ... I don't get into jackhammering her right off the bat ... You gotta get the oil flowing through the engine first ... After a few, things start to pick up ... you can increase speed ...

The thing is ... you have to be able to pick up signs from HER. Most of her "surprising" noises are good unless they resemble an "ouch" ... so whatever you do that gets a good sound out of her, do it again ... keep messing around with different thrust variations (speed, hip swiveling, hard/soft pounding, etc.) and even try being vocal ... Me and my wife tell each other exactly how we're feeling ... not FLAT out specific, but we can just tell - by what we say and HOW we say it - the status of the situation ...

... I believe a woman's moans are like contractions, the closer and louder they are, the closer she is to actually hitting orgasm. So, whatever gets you to that point, KEEP DOING IT. (I'll admit, sometimes I'm super tired, my lower back is starting to strain, and I'm running out of gast, but I know I have to keep pushing it ...)

Keep in mind that it does depend on the woman and the mood. Females are like irons ... you have to warm them up, but once you do, they stay hot for awhile ... We have it a lot easier because we're more like lightswitches ...

Once, she peaks, then it's your turn to do what I want to get the most out of it for YOURSELF.

I don't know what else I can tell you ... Just ask me, if I didn't help ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Tooxshort,
    Thanks for the post man. Figuring out the puzzle that is women is really hard. I'm striving to know as much as I can physically as well as mentally so, that next time around I don't have as many complexes and such fogging my vision. Sometimes I wish I could just take a peek into thier sexual/love mind so I knew what thier perfect guy would look like and act like. Oh well, cheers to the journey.

Thanks
    DYM

Tease the **** out of them. Take your time warming them up before you go anywhere near their powerpoints (nipples, clit, meat curtains). Even then move onto light stroking which gets a little faster, a little more concentrated. Baby steps. Make them beg for it before you slide your cock in. Once you're in go reeeeally slow, let them enjoy the sensation of you inside them. Slowly get a bit stronger and harder and make sure you finish strong!!!

Don't worry about the size, just have fun. Let it out, do to her what feels natural.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The trick is to lick, caress, and kiss every inch of her body. Women are much more sensitive to touch than we men are. I get the feeling most women would prefer a modestly endowed man who lavished their bodies with attention over a guy with a gigantic monster penis. Next time you're with a girl don't just get her wet and then jackhammer her. Prolong foreplay. Hone up on your oral skills. Teasingly deny her penetration until she can't stand it anymore and skewers herself on your dick.

Most of all, stop thinking so much about it and just enjoy yourself. The mind is a powerful thing. If you think you aren't adequate, you aren't.
    Last edited by Gribble; 12-03-07 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    The trick is to lick, caress, and kiss every inch of her body.
    What if she is a large woman? That might take forever!!!!
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

yummy. I could get off from all this good advice.

sheesh, more penis issues. You're *average* size. think about this for a second! that means you're like most guys are. So Unless mother nature made some kind of miscalculation, you are therefore exactly the right size. Most women don't like to have their cervix pounded or feel sore afterwards anyways.

hahahaha @ the Great OV...