+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it too late?

Is it too late?

Alright everybody, I feel kind of weird doing this but I need some help.
    Ok, a little over 3 years ago I became friends with this girl I thought was wonderful, I felt off the bet we had some odd connection even though we were complete opposites. I was hooking up with someone else at the time, by the time I had broken things off with the other person, me and the girl i speak off became pretty close, id like to say we were almost best friends. people always were under the impression that we were an item though, I always felt I had a very different relationship with her than my other chick friends. anyway I went away to college, and things got hard. she went back with an ex boyfriend. and when she told me that on line it she didnt sound happy about it. something along the lines "yea well im kinda back with mike so........" and after a while or friendship went bad after some things i shouldnt have said. we met up again about 6-7 months later, and after a long heart to heart patched things up, but things were still awkward, a couple more fights, and we didnt talk for a long time. she broke up with that boyfriend after about 2 years. i realized the ******* i had been and sent her flowers with a letter saying i had feelings for her. she sent me a message a couple days later saying they were beautiful and we would talk soon. so I ran into her , and she told me to come to a party she was having, anyway, at the party we got in an arguement I dont remember. Supposedly me saying things about bad things about her friends. Who arent exactly stand up people, and thats being nice. So I told her I was sorry, it was because im jealous and just worried about her and asked her out 2 a bite to eat. she didnt respond, i told her just yes or no, its not a big deal if its no, still no response. Anyway we ran into each other at a bar, and I remember nothing about this. and my friends were no help on what had happened either. its been a while, since. I think about her all the time. Her ex boyfriend told me that she mentioned to him I was going after her, and he gave me some words of encouragment. ironic huh? well, how can I patch things up with this girl? is it too late right now? I cant go on being friends anymore though, its too hard. Anyone have any advice?

I think it is too late!

If she's not returning your phone calls that is a pretty good indicator she isn't interested in being your boyfriend.

Sorry!

well, i havent dialed her number in months.

Well, you could give her a call and ask her out. See if she responds.