+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gutted

Gutted

Well today has been a really bad day for me split up with my partner we where together for 7 months and to be honest im gutted im really down at the minute i miss her so much i feel empty inside

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's some shit ain't it?

ey... this is what your gonna hear and your not gonna like it but its the crap i get all day so here it is. Keep your head up. the first few weeks your gonna cry and be a huge baby, i know.. things will get better. there are many others and well i know you want her and only her but i can garuntee you, GARUNTEE you there is another woman out there that you will get along with twice as better as the one you just broke up with. you just gotta take time to grieve and when your ready cast your line back in the water. one thing you gotta understand is that your not alone. dont overlook the people who still care for you such as family and close friends. or even this forum here. these are easier said then done and it WILL suck. its how life is and everyone goes through it. no matter what you hear your still going to do whatever you think is right. so typing this may be a waste of my time depending on if you take any advice or not. dont wanna sound like a hardass or anything but stated above is true and noone can change it, or i would have already

Ya listen to what McGee said. Its true. You'll be a baby for a couple of weeks, but then you'll eventually find someone else.

I'm not yet over my girl, and I still feel empty. It has been a month. But now at least I don't curl up at night and try to cry.

Let your emotions out, but eventually you'll heal.

This is the right place for you to vent out all of your pain and frustration. Most of us have been through this. It's horrible, but you're not alone. I promise.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm so sorry to hear.

Heartache is very hard.