+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sexual Fantasy vs. Reality

Sexual Fantasy vs. Reality

I will admit that I have my own fantasies.. as silly as they may be.. but do you think its possiable to fullfill them all?

Isnt it much nicer to have them not fullfilled for fear of disappointment? maybe I am just not looking at this very clearly but I think that sexaul fantasies for women are more like a mental sitmulation before and during sex rather then a fullfillment need..

I think for men its different?

Help me out.. help me put this into perspective?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Usually sex is more mental for women, and for men its visual. However, thats not too say it can't be both sexs that can have both or either.

Fantasies are just that...Fantasies. Of course, some can be lived out..and with great! success, some fantasies...I don't know if you would accually live out, because either you might be disappointed or its not something you should really take outta the dream world, as it should stay there.

Thats not to say don't try fantasies period, because the role-play involved spices up things SOOO much, just adds that much more excitement.

And on that note, I'd sure love to live out a few right now *whistles*
    Last edited by Innova; 17-02-04 at 11:01 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Like Innova said Fantasies are simply that. I mean think about not having anything to fantasize about anymore? Pretty dull eh?As for fullfilling them all.....I don't think it's possible, once 1 is achieved you generate a new one, and so on. I wouldn't want to spoil myself with all my fantasies. Heck I would never be able to fully appreciate life. I do think its possible to not be able to think of an idea to fantasize about though. The more things you are involved with the more you will be able to fantasize.
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

oh my god.... the light is on?

LIGHTON!! Where ya been ?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

At this point in my life, anything dealing with sex is a fantasy to me. But realistically, I can only accomplish so many due to varoius reasons. I'll try to outline an example of each as I go.

1) Whether a fantasy is physically possible or not - If I wanted to have sex every night for a month of vacation, it'd be possible. As awesome as it would be to have sex nonstop, it'd be impossible.
    2) The legality of certain fantasies - Sex in the library, illegal but doable. Sex on the middle of the field during the halftime show at a superbowl, illegal, and not doable.
    3) Whether the other people involved would be interested in those fantasies - As much as I'm going to fantasize about sex with my woman and her hot slightly older sister at the same time, it's not going to happen. My woman wouldn't want it, her sister wouldn't want it, and her sister's husband would probably object to it too. However with other people this would be achievable.
    4) For fear of it not being as great as I fantasize - Some people might fantasize about being in an orgy. Well I've read various articles that have stated that it's not it's all cracked up to be. It's hot, sweaty, smelly, confusing, but the one thing it is good for is to say, "I was once in a big orgy . . ." So while I might fantasize about it, I doubt I'll ever actually want to do a big orgy, even if presented the opportunity.

Alexi

I just realized, I'd be in deep deep shit if my girlfriend ever figured out how to use the internet and stumbled upon this site. Guess all I can do at this point is hope she doesnt . . .

LMFAO!!!

yeah you would be!
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

2) The legality of certain fantasies - Sex in the library, illegal but doable. Sex on the middle of the field during the halftime show at a superbowl, illegal, and not doable.

Hmmm... I've done it in the library. Berkeley's got a huge library and its pretty doable there. You should go there, you'll see what I mean. Superbowl... thats the oddest fantasy I've ever heard.

3) Whether the other people involved would be interested in those fantasies - As much as I'm going to fantasize about sex with my woman and her hot slightly older sister at the same time, it's not going to happen. My woman wouldn't want it, her sister wouldn't want it, and her sister's husband would probably object to it too. However with other people this would be achievable.

I'm sure all them men here share the TWINs fantasy, but think about, do you want to be with a girl who has sex with her sister? I think not.

4) For fear of it not being as great as I fantasize - Some people might fantasize about being in an orgy. Well I've read various articles that have stated that it's not it's all cracked up to be. It's hot, sweaty, smelly, confusing, but the one thing it is good for is to say, "I was once in a big orgy . . ." So while I might fantasize about it, I doubt I'll ever actually want to do a big orgy, even if presented the opportunity.

I don't know if it counts as an orgy but threesomes are a fun experience. However, I would never want to be in a situation where another male is present... EVER!

=============

Anyway, Jane, what are you talking about, some fantasies can never be realized? I think the possibility of me having a fivesome with Britney Spears & Beyonce Knowles & Catherine Zeta-Jones & Monica Belucci is perfectly realistic. You haters...
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Yet another person in denial...
    I have it all. Including kino.

The sky's the limit for you haters.

Watch me fly...
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Yeah, I wouldn't wanna miss the opportunity for a close-up on my plane.
    I have it all. Including kino.

lol...

Originally posted by MVPlaya
    where another male is present... EVER!

=============

Anyway, Jane, what are you talking about, some fantasies can never be realized? I think the possibility of me having a fivesome with Britney Spears & Beyonce Knowles & Catherine Zeta-Jones & Monica Belucci is perfectly realistic. You haters... [/B]

what ARE YOU talking about?

anyway.. doesnt hurt to dream.. hater...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Nope, does not.

My fantasies are about to come true damnit! Because I'm taking freaking action, I'm not waiting anymore. Those wet dreams are about to become reality!!!

Threesomes, oh oh, stay away from those. (for me)

It's fun letting your thoughts take you where ever, reality or fantasy, hell, life would be boring without those nasty little dirty thoughts...getting in on with your g/f and her sister, damn that would be fun for ya!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.