+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you be intrested in a guy like this?

Would you be intrested in a guy like this?

Assuming your 15-16 or close.

5"9-5"8 or so
    Brown Hair
    Green a litlle bluish eyes
    Jewish nose
    average looks
    A little shy until i get to know a person
    Small build (98 pounds)
    Brilliant in some of your classes while average in others. really good = Math, Rabbinics, Tanach, Jewish History, History.
    I can make people laugh
    And i like to help people.

if i can think of anything else about me i'll post more.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

I don't see "Jewish nose" to be a detractor. I would be the one with the cute little nose, because I am the girl. I've always had a thing for Jewish guys. That's why I date one.

If I were 15 - 16, I would probably still find you too skinny for me. I was a pretty bony 15-year-old, but I still outweighed you.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Speaking as a Jew, I hate that stupid "Jewish nose" stereotype, and I would never be interested in dating anyone who used it.

For the record, the proportion of Jews I know who have "Jewish noses" is similar to the proportion of non-Jews who have it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hey i like the jJewish nose i just wrote it cause i know it isn't true but i am Jewish and i had a big nose so i call it a Jewish nose. But i really do like it.

and i wouldn't even call it that but it's one of those things my parents got me into the habit of saying but minus that part ummm what do you think. I mean giga stated that she thinks i'm to thin (i do agree but i do eat and i just can't seem to gain weight without killing myself over it).
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Don't listen to Vashti; she's full of shit. I wonder when she'll actually decide to start speaking about something her formerly Catholicism-practicing ass realistically has anything to do with. Go on, ask her how easy it was to convert to Judaism...and then ask her about how she has Jewish physical features.

Giga, you haven't been 16 in way too long to remember anything about that. Keep your nose to yourself. Oh wait--do you have a Jewish nose?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shut up you little brat; it is past your bedtime. Take your semitic nose and get lost.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Last I checked, asking you to talk didn't show up in the search log for anything that I've ever requested. In the meantime, do us all a favor and put your superficial ass back in the freezer where it belongs. When I need some sugar, I'll fax you.

EDIT:
    And by the way, there's no such thing as a "Jewish nose." There are only Arab noses:

Observe and admire.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Like I said... semitic.

More like "Arab," seeing as Arabs are part of semitism, but that includes Hebrews as well.
    Last edited by dono; 17-03-07 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Doing otherwise would make me a damn dirty liar.

my nose is cooler cause i got a bigger bump

Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    my nose is cooler cause i got a bigger bump
    I'm going to end you.

hah i'd like to see you try. I'm a deadly martial arts student...............not really but i'd like to see you try,

I have a beard. Is that something you have?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Enterprise, I've seen your picture, haven't I? I already told you you are cute, and you have pretty eyes. Not EVERY girl out there is gonna like you, but eventually one will. You've gotta be patient.

About your academic credentials, my guess is that a religious girl will be impressed, but a lot of secular girls won't even know what Tanach is. Do you go to a religious school? Are you Orthodox? Because if you are, I'm not sure you will be allowed to date any girls for a while anyway, and all this worrying will be for nothing.

I'm not orthodox but we all learn the same subjects as they are mandatory right now. unfortunately she happens to be doing well in basically every subject she has an average is the 90s. And i will admit i do live in sort of a bubble simply because i don't have a job yet and school is where i meet most of my friends. So she knows what they are and stuff. g-d i don't even know if she likes me or thinks i look good, bad or in the middle. It's just i'v never had anyone tell me they like me and it puts a negative spin on my normally optimistic thoughts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast