+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is going on? *kinda long

What is going on? *kinda long

Hey everyone, i'm in serious need of some advice. i'm kinda sad. well anyways, i started my class a few weeks ago and i noticed this girl in my class, i can't stop thinking about her, after class one day i stop her in the hallway and asked her for her name, and her name is Kat. i introduce myself and i asked if she wanted to study together, and she accepted. i asked her for her email so i can contact her, and so she gives it to me. she says she checks this email the most so i guess she has multiple email accounts. well anyways i email her one day and ask when she wanted to get together, she never responds. i ask her in class the next day and she said she read my email, so i walk with her out of class and she says she's free on fridays, i ask her for her cell number and she gives it to me, and i call her a day later and it's the wrong number!!! i guess she did that on purpose or watever but i still don't get why she would say yes in the first place. so then i get an email from her *finally, and it says she has family situations and will be busy "for a while" and says she won't be able to study with me. i'm not sure if she's making this up or not, but i don't think she'll be able to study, she gives me the right number, for some reason i don't know why she gave me the wrong one to begin with, unless i wrote it down wrong, but anyways, is it still okay to ask her if she's seeing someone or if she wants to get together sometime to just talk? i really want to get to know this girl and i guess i'm sprung off of her, but i dont know or i can't tell if she's at all interested. can anyone give me some advice? please?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Here's some advice, forget about her, and never get sprung over women before they fall for you. She does not want to "study" with you.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

...well that sux...how do you figure? i don't even show at all that i'm interested in her... should i even attempt to tell her i want to get to know her?
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Well, you e-mail, she never responds, she then gives you a wrong #, then she finally e-mails saying no, then she gives you the right # to be polite. If she was remotely interested she would've treated you with more dignity. Also, when you say you want to "study" with her and you don't share classes its pretty obvious whats up and by pursuing this much you make it clear that you are attracted to her. I would not've asked for the e-mail and after making 1 attempt at contacting her (2 at max) not EVER try contacting her again until she contacts me.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

but i DO have a class with her. that's why i asked her to study with me.

but i DO have a class with her. that's why i asked her to study with me. so ur saying i should NOT contact her at all?

okay, so strike that, nonetheless, if a girl is attracted/curious, she wouldn't be disrespectful like this.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul

so a girl has to be attracted for me to even get myself noticed? what bugs me is this: when she emailed me saying that she can't study with me cuz of family shit, but then gives me her phone number... what is that saying?

OMG only MVP reply'd? Whats wrong with you people? lol.
    Civic, try to get as many views on this situation as possible.

In my point of view, I do agree with some of MVP's views. She is just "beating around the bush." Which is basically using stalling tactics. Its true that she may be actually having family problems, and its also a possibility that it all may be lies.

If you really like this girl, just tell her straight out that you like her and that you want to know if she feels the same way. If not then its her loss, but its better to know, then to just keep thinking about a possibility that may never happen.

thanks for the reply. i've talked to several friends about the situation as well, and yes, that is like beating around the bush. i'm just to sprung off of her to notice. i'm taking that advice and straight out asking her if she's at all interested, because i feel i'm also beating around the bush by asking her to study when i should be asking if she's seeing anyone. in this class i'm taking with her, i don't even think there's any stress as far as passing goes. it's an intro to astronomy class. i have enough information to get me an A. (i'm not trying to be conceited, i just know i can pass without forming a "study group") i just figured that would get me a better chance to get to know her if i can help her out. and ur right, i'll say it's her loss. but it still doesn't erase the fact that she caught my eye and i can't resist. we'll see how things go. i'm going to slow my roll for a while. i need to focus on why i'm gaga over her. my original goal was to just get her name and talk to her. that goal is complete. now i'm hooked. love ownz me.

Stop stalking the poor girl. She's obviously not interested. The reason that she did end up giving you correct information is not because she is interested, but because she knows you are taking a class with her, so you will eventually hunt her down anyway.

but it still doesn't erase the fact that she caught my eye and i can't resist
    But it still doesn't erase the fact that you did not catch her eye.

i'm a stalker now? fine, i guess i'll leae her alone. what am i doing wrong?

You persist after she clearly indicated she's not interested. Several times.

well here's the thing, she's not the only "person" i bother in the class. i go up to other people in the class and ask to study too. girls AND guys. because i'm trying to get to know people in there. she just happens to be who i am attracted to. just adding a hi and bye here and there...i guess she's rejecting me that way?

No shit, Sherlock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast