+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I know if she is interested in me?

How do I know if she is interested in me?

Hi to start off I am really bad at these stuff. Anyways ive known this girl for about 4 years, i only seen her two times and we talk on and off. well now shes in college about 6-8 hours away so yea its kind of far. On valentines day i sent her some flowers and she was happy, and then I talked to her for a bit, and i sorta setup a date and she was cool with it, anyways shes back down here next saturday for spring break. But as time gets closer I just dont feel as optimistic about the date and just kinda feel that she isnt interested. She doesnt call me or IM me initially, I usually have to do the calling or talking sorta, she only called after she received the flowers. any advice would be useful thanks.

She sounds like a pretty typical girl at the very beginning of the relationship. Don't be discouraged that you have to do most of the initiating. That's just the way things work, traditionally.

You must really like this girl to be thinking about getting into an LDR with her. Have you done this before? It's pretty hard.
    Spammer Spanker

well she just goes to school far, but she lives like the next city over from me, i goto school far too, but i mean we both live in the same town. hey u got aim, mind if i hit u up for advice somtime?