+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it a good idea to tell a girl that you fancy her via msn?

Is it a good idea to tell a girl that you fancy her via msn?

Yes or no... and why?

Thanks.

Do it in person if you can, and if you really can't stand the idea of doing that, then at least do it over the phone, but for **** sake DON'T do it over a messaging program
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

definitely not, i did it because i didn't get a good chance while i was online and i regret it to this day. we aren't together now but when we were i had always wished i had. it's just not the same i mean if you can't do it in person like me cause your shy and you try but it's to hard at least use the phone in my opinion. online also means it's hard to tell her response which you might read wrong and totally screw up. not to mention if you don't ask in person what about someone whos msn you don't know or doesn't have it and you meet them, wihtout past experience it's pretty hard to ask this person out.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

No...cuz she will think that you're flirting with her...

Yes...maybe u can tell her seriously..to test her feeling.....And asked her out for another confession.
    This might save the frenship eventhough u cant get a loveship

If you can't look her in the eyes when telling her this, you aren't ready for a relationship with her.
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    its cowardly

Why wouldn't you want to do it in person or on the phone?? I would die for the chance to tell it in person, face to face. If you have that chance, it's worth so much more. Is it because you're afraid of rejection in person? You're afraid because saying this might make you feel vulnerable. Well, that's a very important part of it, showing your feelings to someone means making yourself vulnerable. And if you can't do that, like Gigabitch said, you aren't ready for a relationship with her.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Try and tell her in real life.

I hope you get the reaction you're hoping for.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Thanks for your response everyone. I love this community

Ideally, I would like to tell her in real life too, but the problem is that we dont have the same lessons so therefore we hardly see each other. Even when I get a chance to see her, she is busy going somewhere or busy chatting to her friends (I'm her friend too, but not a very close one); we just normally say hi, how are you when we pass each other. So really the only time I can properly is via msn messenger (or windows live messenger- whatever you call it) online.

I fancied her for a long time but never had the guts to tell her, mainly its because I've never been in a relationship before. This is the last few months we will see each other before we part and go to different universities. So time is rather limited. To be honest, I dont really care what the outcome is, but I just want to let her know how I feel and to clear my conscience, knowing the fact that I've told her before we go and probably never see each other again... well I know that theres always a chance that a relationship will develop.

Any more advice?

Play your moves properly and then get her phone number over MSN. Tell her you'll call her sometime.

After talking on the phone for a couple days, ask her out.

If live communication is difficult at least go the old fashion route and hand write a note asking her that when she has some free time you want to talk with her. This way it's a more personal then MSN and you'll get an idead of how she feels if she says she doesn't have any time.
    Relationships need work.
    The investment will be worthwhile.
    [url]http://www.geocities.com/speaktoafriend[/url]

Go for it, give her a call. MSN is never a way to do such a confess, however life is short, it doesn't matter how others think as long as u don't regret over ur action.