Hi,

I signed up a while ago, but never posted anything. But anyway, I have a problem. My best friend just broke up with someone who she was kind of going out with via the internet. I say kind of because she's got had a crush on him and he didn't really like her like that. But either way, they decided it wasn't going to work etc. etc. Problem is, she still likes him.

Well what's the dilemma then? I really liked her last year, and I kind of lost touch with her for a while. But recently we started talking again and we're almost back to the point we were before. I thought I was over her but right then I started to like her again.

By the way, why does that always happen? Lol.

Anyway, yeah, as I was saying, she still likes him, but she seems to talk about him less and less and we talk alot and she calls me alot. She warned me that she would be really clingy for a while so I guess talking to people almost constantly is what she meant. But do you think she would want to go out or is it a rebound thing from the break up? I if it isn't the latter, do you think I should go out with her or give her more time to get over this guy and see how she acts?

BTW she broke up with him about a week and a half ago.