+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex girlfriend wants me back

Ex girlfriend wants me back

ok...i don't even know how to start this.....

I'm 17yo guy who was dating with 16yo girl. We were dating for 5 months and then i broke up, maintly because i'm not mature enough to handle all those phone calls, sms messages all non-stop seeing monotomy. One more thing is that we're going in same grade so we see each other during school. I'm not showing off, but she's one of hottest chicks in our school but that has it's price...from mental view she's ****ed up in so many ways...egoistic, spoiled attention seeker. She addicted to having someone around her (she hasn't been solo for last 2.5 years...), so here's teh story:

7 days after i broke up she gives me a call and tells me how she misses me and stuff. I haven't replied to that since connection was bad and i had to hang up.

13th day after breakup i saw her kissing with some other guy. I had no problem with that since we weren't together anymore and i happily enjoyed my freedom.

15th day after breakup her best friend and a very good friend of mine tells me how she's really depressed for last 15 days and convinces me that she's still "loves" me. One more thing, she started dating guy i saw her kissing with right after we broke up.......now seriously WTF. I openly asked how stupid can she get, what the **** is she thinking, if she really likes me that much&stuff why the **** is she dating that guy? She said she needed some kind of comfort and that was the only way of getting it, she also said that she'll dump that guy at that very same day no matter what happens between us. She asked me if there is any chance of us being together again and since i also have some feelings left (and i miss sex alot^^) i said i'll give her a reply in next 5 days when i sleep over it. Don't get me wrong, i like her in some way but fact that she'll find some otehr guy in 10 minutes if anything goes wrong makes me sick and prevents me from making any more stronger feelings appear.

Your advice?

anachronistic Guest
    no. you're a ****ing hypocrite. YOU stop complaining about YOUR ex.

the funny thing is i'm older than you, the girl i was dating is 16 years old, and not only that, but she cheated on me with 5+ guys. oh, and we were together for 3 years. you're the emo kid.

what did i do in my situation? well i wasn't aware of the person she was. she kept lying to me. i found out that she was cheating behind my back. talking to me, making fun of me, all this other shit that i found hard to believe. this was all heard from other people, although she finally admitted to making fun of me.

then i saw pictures of her sleeping with other guys. can you imagine what that made me feel like? yea, i was like **** THAT. she might as well wear a t shirt every day that says "I'M TOO IMMATURE TO BE DATING BECAUSE I'M A LYING CHEATING BACKSTABBING SLUT"

i think it's silly that you don't know what to do. it's like you have no morals or standards. girls like that play games. if she dates somebody within that short period of breakup, she doesn't love you or miss you.

that makes sense.

btw can we see the pics

so....be again whit her just for sex or...
    Last edited by pms; 28-03-07 at 06:51 AM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pms View Post
    so....be again whit her just for sex or...
    this is your decision. if you are that typical and are desperate for sex, then go right ahead.

so wing....what's your story (if i may ask ofc)

pms, just walk away. You broke up with her for valid reasons. Nothing she does will make you ready to be with her. The rest of your life will be spent dealing with your SO, why not just enjoy being single while you can?

Besides, she sounds like a pain in the ass. Any social status you were going to gain from dating one of the hottest chicks in school is already yours.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    it's too freaking long to post. not only that, but i'm at work. i'll write a summary.

i moved to south dakota in 2004, into a small town. the high school only has approximately 100 kids. i met this girl during my sophomore year in high school. i liked her. she was cute, we had a lot of interests, she was dorky and simple, and it was good.

i told her i liked her a few times, and she really didn't know what to say, but eventually admitted to liking me too. so i asked her to be my girlfriend after a summer of spending time together. she said yes, but told me not to tell anyone (which is weird)

we went out for a week already when she went up to a different town for a wedding party with one of her friends. her friend said she had sex with a guy (and i heard the guy ask her to have sex on the phone) and that was a big mess.

i told 1 person and it got all over town (typical rumor spreading in a small town) and she found out and broke up with me. i begged her to give me another chance, and she did.

this girls parents loved me. they adored me. they bought me presents all the time, i was invited to supper 2 times a week at her house, and they were really nice to me.

we went out for a long time. nearly 3 years. it was tough during the school years because she wouldn't talk to me at school and pretended like she was disgusted by me and it hurt my feelings. we argued about it often, i tried to get her to be different, but she always had excuses, and was very stubborn..

about a year into the relationship, on valentines day, we had sex. it was good, but not very romantic. when it was over, she pushed me off of her and started crying. she wouldn't let me hug her or ask whats wrong. it was ****ed up. it hurt my feelings more than anything.

throughout the shcoolyear all the girls she hung out with told me that she was talkin shit about me. i asked her about it each time and she continually denied it.

i found a bunch of guys on her phone. infact, i wasn't even on there. this was upsetting.

we kept having sex, and she told her mom the once (why the hell would you tell your mom that?) and once the condom slipped off and i came inside her unaware of it... and she pushed me off again and started crying and shit. we had to tell her mom and boy she was pissed.

i really don't remember much in between. she turned from a nice dorky girl in tshirt and jeans into a super preppy fur boot miniskirt thong and tight shirt wearing bitch. (sorry for the lack of organization) she's just a complete bitch. she thinks she is better than everyone. nobody in the school likes her anymore.

well during this school year's winter (near christmas) her mom stop letting her talk to me. i had given her a birthday card and her mom sent it back and told me not to call e-mail or talk to the girl at all. her mom confiscated her phone and watched her almost non-stop. i was also accused of being abusive and raping her and a bunch of other bullshit.

then her mom loosened up a bit and we snuck out together a few times. we started texting very often. one of the times we snuck out (i had recently broken up with her because i found she was making fun of me and stuff) and she used sex to get me back. .. i fell for it...

she went to germany with my german class (i didn't get to go even though german is my favorite class and i have a 100% unlike anyone else) she wouldn't hug me before she left, even though i left her a rose and a love note in her locker. she didn't call while she was there, she didn't even say hi when she got back.

on the internet one night while checking one of my internet profile things, i found a message on the school network's message boards with pictures of her getting drunk and in bed with several guys... this was THE red flag. my feelings were hurt and i knew instantly that this girl doesn't deserve me, after everything i've done for her (and she was my world) this wasn't the first time she's cheated on me, and i've caught her once before, but i forgave her. she said she wouldn't do it again... well... she lied.

she lied to my face about it. i asked her and she lied to my face. i printed out all the pictures and put them in her locker, along with a note that said she lied to me and broke my heart and all that stuff and not to talk to me or anything ever again.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 28-03-07 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Besides, she sounds like a pain in the ass. Any social status you were going to gain from dating one of the hottest chicks in school is already yours.
    That's a really good point, giga.

She might learn something from you. You just might be one of the only guys that she can't chuck around. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by clynn View Post
    That's a really good point, giga.

She might learn something from you. You just might be one of the only guys that she can't chuck around. Good for you.
    Well that's actualy very true. Wow guys u suprise me o.O

Since she kinda mix of uber cute+hot all of her other boyfriends were her puppets...

She called me again. "I miss u, wanna be together again, sorry and stuff like that" i don't blow it-.- Like i said, if any shit happens between us again she'll be together with someone else in very short time, **** that. Like my friend said "U'd **** her but ur pride prevents u from doing anything^^"

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    it was tough during the school years because she wouldn't talk to me(...)
    this part is actually cool^^

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    she used sex to get me back. ..
    Actually, IMO, girls like sex more than us.

I recomend walking away. You know her nature, sounds like she needs to find the right path for her before she brings someone else into her life. If she can't keep from dating and kissing other guys, your going to have a hard time trusting her.
    Relationships need work.
    The investment will be worthwhile.
    [url]http://www.geocities.com/speaktoafriend[/url]

PMS, you said your self that she has some pretty annoying character traits, and she found another guy 10 mins after you broke up, so that does it, no?

Don't waste any of your time, just walk away

walked away. she started crying and bitchin. that shit was funny^^

Quote Originally Posted by pms View Post
    ok...i don't even know how to start this.....

I'm 17yo guy who was dating with 16yo girl. We were dating for 5 months and then i broke up, maintly because i'm not mature enough to handle all those phone calls, sms messages all non-stop seeing monotomy. One more thing is that we're going in same grade so we see each other during school. I'm not showing off, but she's one of hottest chicks in our school but that has it's price...from mental view she's ****ed up in so many ways...egoistic, spoiled attention seeker. She addicted to having someone around her (she hasn't been solo for last 2.5 years...), so here's teh story:

7 days after i broke up she gives me a call and tells me how she misses me and stuff. I haven't replied to that since connection was bad and i had to hang up.

13th day after breakup i saw her kissing with some other guy. I had no problem with that since we weren't together anymore and i happily enjoyed my freedom.

15th day after breakup her best friend and a very good friend of mine tells me how she's really depressed for last 15 days and convinces me that she's still "loves" me. One more thing, she started dating guy i saw her kissing with right after we broke up.......now seriously WTF. I openly asked how stupid can she get, what the **** is she thinking, if she really likes me that much&stuff why the **** is she dating that guy? She said she needed some kind of comfort and that was the only way of getting it, she also said that she'll dump that guy at that very same day no matter what happens between us. She asked me if there is any chance of us being together again and since i also have some feelings left (and i miss sex alot^^) i said i'll give her a reply in next 5 days when i sleep over it. Don't get me wrong, i like her in some way but fact that she'll find some otehr guy in 10 minutes if anything goes wrong makes me sick and prevents me from making any more stronger feelings appear.

Your advice?

to behonest i think that it's really up to you to decide...if thier some part of you that want's her back then go for it bro...but if thier not then it may be fate...you guys once had but now don't....

if you wanted to be with her but you denied that to her...maybe later on when she with some one else that truly loves her then yoy may think of this words " What If.... "

it wil drive you crazy~