+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Ex is driving me crazy

My Ex is driving me crazy

I am just days from my second marriage, and my ex is still not going out with out a fight. she has managed to freeze all my assets, and attempted to deactivate my cell phone. I dodged both bullets and no major damage has been done.

During our marriage, like a lot of married couples we have taken dozens of nude images of each other. Her and her new BF has threated to post all of the images of my all over my neighborhood. I have changed all my email passwords, but I don't know the extent of the damage yet. I can't just up and move, and I know she'll do this, she is totally psycho, her and her pentecostal nutcases. They feel that I should honor my marriage to my ex, and the feel I am evil or some other shit. I am now cut off from my 3 year old daughter who is being told that I have abandon her. My ex has custody of her and I do not have visitation rights yet. I am so ****ing frustrated with my ex and her psycho path friends.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should be talking to a lawyer.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

That is in the works, however I'm between jobs and my ex and the ex in laws put on a good "Mary Poppins" case. They have more money and a better lawyer. I'm thinking perhaps I should back off, rebuild myself and then come back when I can handle these morons. I have written a journal of sorts for my daughter when she gets old enough that she might have an idea on what really happened to me. I have had written this journal just for her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think a journal for your daughter is a good plan. She will probably want to be your daughter, not your confidant.

I think if I were too poor to afford a lawyer to protect my paternal rights, I wouldn't want to get married again, but maybe that is just me.

BTW - if you took nude photos of each other, then where are the nude pictures of your ex?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I destroyed them all.
    I swore that I would never use them against her if we split up.