+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shes leaving for a week..

shes leaving for a week..

well this girl likes me alot and i like her alot and im just worried that when she comes back she might not like me anymore. .. shes the kind of girl thats gets the boys attention and they will try to move on her. she called her best friend last night but she wasnt there at the time and im just worried that she might not like me when she gets back..
    i dont know why im writing this probally just for comfort?

were not going out but i think im going to go get some flowers and put them in her car so when she gets back she will see them. any1 think this is a good or bad idea?

Dude, if she really likes you she wont let anything happen, think of it as a test of trust!!! this is the best opportunity you will get to learn whether or not you can trust her! If you find you can't then the best thing you can do id to find the dtrength to try harder or get out of there, if she is that special then i think you know what to do, dont sit there thinking about who she is with what she is doing, sit there knowing that she is having a great time!!! dont chain her up, because that will give her incentive to cheat etc, give her freedom then she knows she has got everything she needs and wants and she will be happy, just make sure she gives you the same.

flowers in her car is cheesy, very very cheesy, its a good idea if she loves it and bad idea if she doesnt, its 50/50! I personally wouldnt run the risk, your putting yourself out too much, keep it subtle!!!

its like fishing, you dont run in the lake with a net you cast your rod out and wait!!!

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
    .. shes the kind of girl thats gets the boys attention and they will try to move on her.
    Uh that is how it is suppose to work. I don't see anything wrong with this.

i dont know why im writing this probally just for comfort?
    Yup and for a security blanket.