+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 9th Grade Guy 7th Grade Girl...

9th Grade Guy 7th Grade Girl...

So I'll try to make this as short as I can. I plan on being a Police Officer when I grow up. I'm 15 years old right now. I don't plan on ever getting married. I've seen first hand how being an Officer affects your relationships. I don't feel that I would be able to handle the stress and I don't want to put another person in the stress I would be in.

Anyway, I'm in 9th grade. I guess I'm kind of unpopular with my youth. I'm a Police Explorer, and son of a Cop, so I'm very strict with myself. I don't do drugs, or drink alcohol, or anything illegal. I'm not used to getting girl's attention. My friends are pretty popular with the ladies, and I feel lonely a lot of the time. I really yearn for a relationship with a girl, but I don't know if it's worth it. I've never really been on a date, kissed a girl, or had a girlfriend. I'm afraid, I've seen what happens after break-ups and how bad people feel after them. I've also seen how after they are in relationships, that they ditch their friends a lot more often.

So there's a girl in 7th grade that likes me. She doesn't really have that good of a reputation. I'm kind of worried about that because as a Police Explorer (for those of you who don't know it's kind of like a Police Cadet in a way), I represent my Police Department in a small way. But somethings not right. Girls aren't really interested in me so why is this one? I'm guessing because it would look good for her, a 7th grader going out with a 9th grader.

A few side notes.

I'm not ugly, I don't think a bit overweight but not fat, or so I'm told.

I do not plan to have relations until I'm married...and I'm not getting married...oh crap...

Anyway, what do you folks think about my situation? Any advice is appreciated.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should leave her alone. Most high school kids wouldn't want anything to do with a Jr. High kid because Jr High kids are too young for dating. Be patient and wait for a more suitable girl to come along. You are only 15 - tons of kids your age have no experience with the opposite sex yet.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for the advice vashti. Yout post makes a lot of sense.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Vashti - I was going to say pretty much the same thing.

Never ever settle for dating someone that doesn't share your values....if this girl is of poor reputation then it will likely not make for a good relationship anyway.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Yea... at that age, generally someone who is way older or younger (way meaning 2 or more years apart) will not be the best thing for you.
    When you get older, it doesn't matter the age difference but definetely 9th and 7th grade.. yea that's gonna hurt SOMEBODY.

Take it from me. I was in 9th grade at the time, and I dated a senior.. that was the BIGGEST mistake I've ever made because she tore me apart and I was too naive to understand it anyway.
    So just be careful my friend, do what your heart tells you.. but at 15, brains first.
    The minute you let her under your skin...
    Then you begin...
    To make it better.

[URL="http://www.hitsmedia.net"]www.hitsmedia.net[/URL]

The idea of a 7th grader with a bad reputation is just horrifying.

When I was in 9th grade I also did no drugs, drank no alcohol and did nothing illegal because I was fourteen years old, for God's sake. Where do you live? Is it one of the outer rings of Hell?

Do you understand that you're putting a lot of pressure on your 15-year-old self, deciding to live a celibate life forever to protect and serve? It sounds to me like you're making adult decisions with a child's mind. I feel sorry for the girl you eventually have sex with, because you are going to freak out all over her.
    Spammer Spanker

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He's gonna do something all over her, that's for sure.

Dude, reputation isnt nothing, especially at that age!!! Yer you need to be very careful with a girl at that age!! People could get hurt, more than likely yourself!!! reason being, some people (your mates even) might not like the idea of someone who is 15 bareing 16 going out with someone whos what 12/13!! your nearly hitting adulthood, she is baring teenage!!! yer it dont matter as you get older because you both mature enough to know right from wrong!!! Legally and morally. So im going to say that if you are worried about it you are either paranoid or there is a reason behind it, so you tell her that nothing can happen between you, dont give her false hope, give it to her straight!!! for the record you never said whether or not you liked her?????

Sam