+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice regarding my love..

Need some advice regarding my love..

Greetings all & thx for help, it's my first time here so..

there's one girl I've met like 3 months ago, we went out, bought her rose, charmed her etc. - she told me I'm really special guy, she never met any1 like me before

then we went on a 2nd date, got to know each other a bit better & so we continued to go out frequently

now its almost 3 full months since we know each other & I think it hasn't past a day that we didn't see or send sms one to another. We get along in almost everything, have lots of common interests, the way we think etc.

I respect her much & thats why I didn't want to rush things, but now i have a problem, I really love her & unfortunately i told her that, but she said to me that she can't have a relationship atm 'cause she's too busy & she has a crush in some1 else - some time ago she went over that but she still doesn't have feelings for me.

I asked her what's the problem. She said that she just doesnt see me like that, she sees me like a very close friend, & it pains me terribly 'cause we really get along & I'd really like to have a relationship with her.

My question:
    Me & her go for a walk or talk on phone/sms every day, I always make her laugh, she says she always has a great time with me, that I'm the best person she knows, we talk about everything & help each other in any way that we can, but since i told her what i feel for her she doesnt even want to kiss me in the cheek 'cause she says: ''it's too dangerous in a situation like this''. Nevertheless she goes out with me & asks me to go out with her & she's always so happy when she sees me, I always bring the smile on her face.

Now i don't know what to do, should i force kiss her to see if she does have some feelings for me or just get over her, which is really complicated since we're like best friends & i can't just move aside from her life?

Oh, poor you. She's stringing you along. I'm not sure why, because it's just unkind to do this. I must conclude that she is a bad girl.

No, of course you shouldn't force her to kiss you. For one thing, you want kisses to be given, not stolen, and for another, she'll probably knee you in the balls and never speak to you again. We girls aren't too cool with the forcing thing.

You should cut ties with her and move on. She doesn't want you and she doesn't respect you enough to back away even when she knows you love her and she can't return your feelings.
    Spammer Spanker

dude think about it, friendships can last forever, love dont take it from experience and im only 18!!! she is being honest with you, she has told you how it is, she shouldnt of said she liekd someone else thats like adding salt to the wound but atleast she didnt give you the maybe, one day or i'll think about rubbish!!! you should keep a bit of distance from her, just for your own safety and to let yourself move on a bit, get out there find someone who can treeat you they way you would treat them, dont hang around for someone who isnt coming really (harsh but true)

Sam