+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Thought That Counts?

i dont know... that's a good question tho, i'll check it up

The Thought That Counts?

I enjoy kissing people, as everyone does, but when i kiss someone, i tend to lean more to the emotional side of it, rather than the physical side. I enjoy the feelings behind that kiss, and what it means. This isn't saying i don't like the physical side, but i appreciate the sense of kissing.

Am i being overly sentimental?

The better place at the end of your dreams

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whether or not you are "too sentimental" depends on a lot of factors, but just based on this one thing, I would say you sound normal. Just keep in mind that *many* males are not necessarily wired this way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think you should try to protect that sentimental sweetness. There's enough cold physicality in the world.

Unless you're trying to make excuses for accepting bad kisses. You're not doing that, are you? Technique is important, if only for unleashing more emotional responses.
    Spammer Spanker

no im not making any excuses, and i do enjoy kissing, its just i like whats behind the kiss too

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just be aware that there may be occasions when there is nothing behind it, so you don't get disappointed.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

anachronistic Guest
    oh come on, give us a little more credit than that. i like a healthy dose of physical and emotional. they feed eachother and make the kiss grow.

for example, i can't get emotional or passionate when the girl just has her hands on her sides. i like being held and touched, and it feeds my emotions. my last girlfriend always kept her hands at her sides and it drove me crazy(negatively speaking) sometimes i'd guide her hands to my ass or my sides, and they'd just slide back down to her sides!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Just be aware that there may be occasions when there is nothing behind it, so you don't get disappointed.
    Unfortunately that has happened before already. Still, i like to think a guy enjoys it as much as i do

No, you're right on track.. just remember that most guys are the opposite...
    I LOVE love poems:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/poetry_poems.htm[/url]
    I also LOVE love quotes:
    [url]http://www.links2love.com/quotes.htm[/url]

Incredizible!

What the hell is behind the kiss? It is weirdly worded. Anyways, as a male I kiss for the emotional effect too...do you seriously think we do it for the spit and lipstick taste? Lilwing is right, give us some credit.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 28-05-07 at 05:05 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

there are different type of kissing which give us different feelings
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

good sub thank you

I believe the kiss should reflect the mood, and if I'm not with someone skilled enough to give the appropriate kiss for hte appropriate mood and take it as deeply or gently or softly as the mood calls for it then I would not call that girl again. Sometimes even with what might qualify as making out, lots of soft kisses with no tongue at all are perfect and tongue would ruin the occasion, and sometimes no tongue would be disappointing. Sometimes an intimate situation may call for no kissing, and just cuddling and hand-holding. I don't know if that's what your'e getting at, but I think girls can be just as guilty as guys with either being too aggressive or not aggressive enough. Appropriate is the word. When done right, every kiss cna be special in its own way.

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulOne View Post
    No, you're right on track.. just remember that most guys are the opposite...
    Most does not include me!...........kissing can mean so much more when it's with someone you 'connect' with. I have kissed some really cute, great kissers, but it meant nothing. Then there were those who were just above average in looks, but who I really got along with. And it felt so much better!

I'm just wierd I guess
    Many questions answered.... Many answers questioned