+ Follow This Topic
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What do women want.

aaaaaaaahahahaaahaha.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Droopy, fur-lined, cavernous vaginas with two inch clitorises are no fun, either.
    thisssss made me laughhhhh and laughhhhhhh and laughhhhhhhhhhh

what about the vaginas that you can't even squeeze a dick into?

The answer to the Great Mystery is that it is simpler that you might think:

Most women don't know what they want.

If you go into a relationship with the attitude, "Well gee, I want to figure out how to press your buttons and make you happy. Please tell me what you want and I'll get it for you."...you go in like a deer in the headlights...she'll run rough shod over you and you will a very sorry, totally confused wuss.

But, if you go into a relationship with the attitude, "Well, I know what I want and what I want is you by my side as I fight for what is right"...well, you are in a much better position. If what you want IS right (and if she senses that it is right and that you are principled and strong) then whether she fights you or not or tries to change you, she will ultimately respect you. If she doesn't respect you, then she's a very ****ed up chick...dump her ass and move on.

i really admire your mindset cam,it gives me a good point of view
    on how to think differently with regards to women.all i ever did with my
    ex is obsess about things that would please her,by doing so
    i have neglected my own happiness and forgot what i really want in a relationship.i was left with nothing but anxiety, i have
    fallen out of love for her a long time before i realized it,i have been in denial for a long time,i just wasnt brave
    enough then to tell her that i dont love her anymore coz i dont wanna hurt her which i think the
    only reason that prompted me to stay.the time when she told me that "we should break up" and that "she likes another guy" really hurt me,but i think the
    main reason of me being hurt by it is not the love we shared,the love i have for her,nor the things that i did or didnt do to please her,it is because of my ego and lack of experience with women."the first cut is the deepest" as the saying goes

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

If you go into a relationship with the attitude, "Well gee, I want to figure out how to press your buttons and make you happy. Please tell me what you want and I'll get it for you."...you go in like a deer in the headlights...she'll run rough shod over you and you will a very sorry, totally confused wuss.

But, if you go into a relationship with the attitude, "Well, I know what I want and what I want is you by my side as I fight for what is right"...well, you are in a much better position. If what you want IS right (and if she senses that it is right and that you are principled and strong) then whether she fights you or not or tries to change you, she will ultimately respect you. If she doesn't respect you, then she's a very ****ed up chick...dump her ass and move on.
    I totally agree CAM, but from my point of view that goes both ways. I’m sure I tried way too hard to try and please my ex bf, but I got nowhere and in the end he dumped me. So the moral of the story is-

Always go for what you want in a relationship, and don’t try to second guess someone else or try and please them, especially if you sense they’re ****ed up.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKissPolice View Post
    "the first cut is the deepest" as the saying goes
    Yeah the first cut is definitely the deepest. Lesson learnt, life’s a bitch.

Now let us all give up on this crazy concept called love, go get some toffee popcorn and watch every Simpsons episode ever created back to back! Thats what we really want!!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post

the question is who gives a **** what women want? if they aren't happy with you, dump em. same thing with guys. +1 to cam.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKissPolice View Post
    1.)Hot
    2.) does not smell bad
    3.)Is not stupid
    4.)faithful
    5.)pretty toes
    6.)great breath
    7.)soft skin
    8.)adventurous
    4 and 8 are a part of 3 and 5 and 6 are a part of 1 and 2. You can't be hot without soft skin and you can not smell good with ugly toes, they will stink.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    you can not smell good with ugly toes, they will stink.
    Assuming i don't know what ugly toes means, i assume it applies here.
    Thats not right! I was born premature, and in that process i obtained crooked toes. And they don't stink.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Quote Originally Posted by enterprise View Post
    Assuming i don't know what ugly toes means, i assume it applies here.
    Thats not right! I was born premature, and in that process i obtained crooked toes. And they don't stink.

Post a pic. We'll rate them.
    Spammer Spanker

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You can't be hot without soft skin and you can not smell good with ugly toes, they will stink.
    Your logic is flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Your logic is flawed.
    or out definitions of hot differ. To me hot is nearing perfection of all aspects of the body.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Post a pic. We'll rate them.
    will do tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

no way,dont do it enterpise,you are scaring the hell out of me,im a toe fetish remember?please dont give me a nightmare.

what women want?funny question....in old days all they wanted is food and shelter,security in a relationship.Basicly a provider.But now girls are so powerful that they are capable of providing all that themselves.So they look for attention,attention and attention and understanding in a relationship.I'm talking about all nice girls.But sluts r sluts!!!U gotta know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by celebration View Post
    So they look for attention,attention and attention and understanding in a relationship.I'm talking about all nice girls.But sluts r sluts!!!U gotta know the difference.
    Please tell us.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast