+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need original ideas to court a woman, please post as many as u can think of!!!!!!!!

I need original ideas to court a woman, please post as many as u can think of!!!!!!!!

Hey, hi =)

Well, I really want some really original ideas to court a woman im crazy for. Something like taking her to the beach and have a dinner with candles waiting for her there... that would be pretty amazing, but it has already been done in a couple of movies and besides i live hundred of miles from the beach, or something like get someone with a plane to write her name in the sky, but that would be expensive i think and i dont know if i can find someone to do it here in my city, but that would be awesome if i can do it, so ill try... meanwhile i need ideas, lots of ideas, the more the better. Things that say "I love u, u r the most incredible woman in the world, im really interested in u, and im willing to do whatever it takes to make u fall in love with me" which is actually the truth.

And I know i have to get to know her better, spend time with her, and things like that, and im already working on that. But this time i want to be the most amazing guy in the world for her, so please help me with some ideas.

It doesnt have to be big things, small details r welcome too... but i need tons of ideas please. And Ill keep asking this question until i get at least 902,038,128,587,284,273,298,928,198,837 ideas (well, probably not that many, but u get the idea).

THANKS A LOT, IF YOUR IDEAS WORK I WILL BE IN DEBT WITH ALL OF U FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

Antonio
    Last edited by aroh100876; 25-04-07 at 03:47 PM.

first off i am a guy not a girl, from your post it seems like you dont even know this woman, you sound like a ****ing idiot - you will probably scare her off with doing something over the top when she hardly even knows you, she is just a ****ing female, take it easy, approach it like you would any other prospect (unless you are over the top all the time which in case you should go see a therapist or your head checked) maybe a dinner and a movie is a better approach

Well, first of all im not a ****ing idiot u ****ing asshole, and second, i have almost a year of knowing her, and actually weve been dating for a while and she already knows me and probably i forgot about telling that, but next time u feel like judging something u know nothing about, save it to urself.

Oh, and I forgot she is not a "****ing" female, and i wouldnt be surprise if u r a ****ing 40 year old retarded living in his parents house and a virgin.
    Last edited by aroh100876; 25-04-07 at 05:37 PM.

hahaha, no need to get your panties into a twist, that was just my opinion antonio, if you post on a public forum you will recieve honest answers, from your post it did not seem to me like you were dating and I think you would agree that if someone who didnt date a girl and was propsing what you were proposing, he would be considered a ****ing idiot

by the way i am not the retard who cant spell, anyway good luck to you antonio - you probably need it if you cant even spell, hope it goes well

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by aroh100876 View Post
    Something like taking her to the beach and have a dinner with candles waiting for her there... that would be pretty amazing
    Movies are fake.

Because I can guarantee you the candles would be out and tipped over and the food would be covered in sand.

When my sister was dating her now-husband, she heard a story from a friend of hers and copied it - she took him out for a walk in the snow, and when they got to this certain hill, there was a big heart in the snow made out of candles, and her Christmas gift for him was in the middle. It was adorable and worked perfectly.

That is scary. One step closer to putting camra's in her house. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer
    Converse, you are exceptional value on this forum.