+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl at court

girl at court

There was this girl that was this formitable love-creature that I have had upon me in a tickling fancy matter but to this I will also tell you that I have largerly created this intercourse of this female in my own mind. The other thing I will also tell you is that yon little love-female walks past the palm tree on her way to the food court. It has been traditioned I have observed by taking copious notes of her actions that she passes the handicapped man at the security desks to which I will also tell you that I left him a little note to be beseech the love-image of my female .

dave

Damn that's a lot to decipher. Like a damned code almost. Well, here goes. . .

Well, should this small message encounter itself upon the image of beauty that is her, please allow those of us who are the third party to be informed of the repercussions of thy actions.

Alexi

To the favor of which you have enhanced my knowledge in it a criticismed-manner I will tell you that I, Dave thank you friends.
    From time-to-time I have desires such as maybe just a little bit of a pearl-necklace and some maybe just some little bit of a dicklay and to those of you who BADGER me!!!!!, Dave about my use of this term, I will tell you that this is simply just what is refered to as a COLLOQUILISM and so maybe is not me that is umm in the dark BUT MAYBE IT IS ALL OF YOU who spend yon sat-urday sexual nites ona computer and internet, wait what a mad fancy this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$###())()******768*&&&

Let me make sure that everyone else understands these structures.

Dave's first post...
    There was this girl that was this formitable love-creature that I have had upon me in a tickling fancy matter but to this I will also tell you that I have largerly created this intercourse of this female in my own mind.
    He thinks this girl is pretty and has fantasized about her.
    The other thing I will also tell you is that yon little love-female walks past the palm tree on her way to the food court. It has been traditioned I have observed by taking copious notes of her actions that she passes the handicapped man at the security desks to which I will also tell you that I left him a little note to be beseech the love-image of my female .
    He notices that she frequently walks by the food court in the mall and always walks by the security guard so he dropped off a note for the guard to give to her when he sees her next.

My response...
    Damn that's a lot to decipher. Like a damned code almost. Well, here goes. . .

Well, should this small message encounter itself upon the image of beauty that is her, please allow those of us who are the third party to be informed of the repercussions of thy actions.
    Remarking on his style of writing and responding in a similar fashion to let us know what happens if she receives his message.

Dave's response to MY response...
    To the favor of which you have enhanced my knowledge in it a criticismed-manner I will tell you that I, Dave thank you friends.
    From time-to-time I have desires such as maybe just a little bit of a pearl-necklace and some maybe just some little bit of a dicklay and to those of you who BADGER me!!!!!, Dave about my use of this term, I will tell you that this is simply just what is refered to as a COLLOQUILISM and so maybe is not me that is umm in the dark BUT MAYBE IT IS ALL OF YOU who spend yon sat-urday sexual nites ona computer and internet, wait what a mad fancy this is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $$###())()******768*&&&
    Dave sarcastically responding, once again in his style of writing, that I shouldn't have criticised his style of writing, that I should stop spending my saturday nights entertaining my sexual fantasies through the computer, and then flipping out for the remainder of the post as well.

Questions anyone? I know I have a few . . . like why hasn't he started up a "bipolar" thread of his own, for one . . .

Alexi

when in the cosmic sceme of things of a love-nature in which i am tired ofn the insensitivity of a select few who will say that i dave have to get some help to this i will tell you to jump in the lake. in the future i think that technoloigy will play a very much larger place in our lives and to this i will tell you what is the obvious suggestion of laser-beams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so that/////////////sorts maybe then we ought to make like a larger community on here and if you do not like my tea-bag seduction technique then maybe then you can advise me how to obtain maybe just a little bit of a dick-lay?? And to the females whose form is that of an obese pig i will tell you that i am not the least bit interested..////00000000 well my friend marta tells me too focus a bit more on my level of sofist-ocation and then maybe then i will be drawn to a female in a love-image form and then that a sex-situation may follow. 00))))$ so methinks to folow martas kind words of encouragemment and i comes up with a theory of the universe and to this i will tell you it involves laser-beams!!!!! the solar-panels will in the future be used for energy in the future and the only problem to this is that the smog will block out the rays of the sun but this is of course where i will tell you that the laser beams come back into place##########

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhh httttttt................

Alexi knows his stuff!!!

Just to let ya know Dave-some of us do have a college degree and understand what you are saying and arent stupid.

Personally I just dont get why you are posting when theres nothing to talk about-no questions...no opinions...no advice...

I would imagine these things would belong in a journal.
    Just my opinion.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

your right squirrley he needs to tone down the "big" words and stick with laymen terms. So that all of us may enjoy his literature. Even though it may have no point.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If ya can't impress people with your intelligence...impress them with your BS.

I'm impressed
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I

NOW that right there said it all!!

DING DING!!! We have a winner!

light on you summed up this shit!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Originally posted by UnderAgeLover
    your right squirrley he needs to tone down the "big" words and stick with laymen terms. So that all of us may enjoy his literature. Even though it may have no point.
    Laymens terms? I didn't think that words like 'laser beams', 'cosmic', and 'solar panels' were greek to some.

Occasionally, forums will eventually get those 'bombthrower/incindiary' thread starters that wreak havoc and chaos, don't take it to heart. Even though his posts are cryptic and somewhat unintelligible, I do find them amusing.

Soul

His posts are relatively easy to decipher. Although he's mixing old english with a style of vulgar incoherent babble. But he is actually asking a question.

when in the cosmic sceme of things of a love-nature in which i am tired ofn the insensitivity of a select few who will say that i dave have to get some help to this i will tell you to jump in the lake. in the future i think that technoloigy will play a very much larger place in our lives and to this i will tell you what is the obvious suggestion of laser-beams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so that/////////////sorts maybe then we ought to make like a larger community on here and if you do not like my tea-bag seduction technique then maybe then you can advise me how to obtain maybe just a little bit of a dick-lay?? And to the females whose form is that of an obese pig i will tell you that i am not the least bit interested..////00000000
    Basically it says: He's tired of abuse from some people that don't like his writing. To those people that abuse him he would like to tell them to "jump in a lake" or other words "**** off." *Insert babling of laser technology* If you don't like his way of getting a girls attention, then he would like someone to help suggest another alternative to meet the girl he likes? *Insert rude comment of fat women*

well my friend marta tells me too focus a bit more on my level of sofist-ocation and then maybe then i will be drawn to a female in a love-image form and then that a sex-situation may follow. 00))))$ so methinks to folow martas kind words of encouragemment and i comes up with a theory of the universe and to this i will tell you it involves laser-beams!!!!! the solar-panels will in the future be used for energy in the future and the only problem to this is that the smog will block out the rays of the sun but this is of course where i will tell you that the laser beams come back into place##########
    He says: His friend tells him to consider more on the fact of creating a relationship/dating then just getting laid. He does agree with his friends advice. *Insert babbling of Laser Technology again*

So with all thats been said, the main question is how does he get this girl to notice him? He apparently has some feelings for her and would like advice.

My advice is to just go up to this girl and tell her that you like her. This is the most simple way of telling a girl. Ask her out for coffee and see what happens from there.

I think that Fawn is our official Dave translator!
    ~Some may fear committed lives
    I sure am one without you,
    Does it come to you as some surprise,
    that I've laid the ground beneath to
    doubt you~

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    when in the cosmic sceme of things of a love-nature in which i am tired ofn the insensitivity of a select few who will say that i dave have to get some help to this i will tell you to jump in the lake. in the future i think that technoloigy will play a very much larger place in our lives and to this i will tell you what is the obvious suggestion of laser-beams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so that/////////////sorts maybe then we ought to make like a larger community on here and if you do not like my tea-bag seduction technique then maybe then you can advise me how to obtain maybe just a little bit of a dick-lay?? And to the females whose form is that of an obese pig i will tell you that i am not the least bit interested..////00000000
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically it says: He's tired of abuse from some people that don't like his writing. To those people that abuse him he would like to tell them to "jump in a lake" or other words "**** off." *Insert babling of laser technology* If you don't like his way of getting a girls attention, then he would like someone to help suggest another alternative to meet the girl he likes? *Insert rude comment of fat women*
    What I don't understand is why he went all nuts in the first place? I never ONCE made fun of his writing. I even attempted to respond in a similar fashion to keep the fun rolling. Whoever this dave is/was seems to be a very "on the edge" guy. The kind of guy who finds a scratch on his car, so he pulls out a twelve gauge and blows away the nearest baby. He's gotta chill out. He can write HOWEVER he wants, but he has to accept that some people might make fun of him. And some people might not respond or even read his posts because they don't want to take the time to decipher them. However he instead decides to throw a temper tantrum. Grow up or leave.

Alexi

Infected by WRAMS

Decipher that!!!!
    Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.

Napoleon I