+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need original ideas to court a woman, please post as many as u can think of!!!!!!!!

I need original ideas to court a woman, please post as many as u can think of!!!!!!!!

Hey, hi =)

Well, I really want some really original ideas to court a woman im crazy for. Something like taking her to the beach and have a dinner with candles waiting for her there... that would be pretty amazing, but it has already been done in a couple of movies and besides i live hundred of miles from the beach, or something like get someone with a plane to write her name in the sky, but that would be expensive i think and i dont know if i can find someone to do it here in my city, but that would be awesome if i can do it, so ill try... meanwhile i need ideas, lots of ideas, the more the better. Things that say "I love u, u r the most incredible woman in the world, im really interested in u, and im willing to do whatever it takes to make u fall in love with me" which is actually the truth.

And I know i have to get to know her better, spend time with her, and things like that, and im already working on that. But this time i want to be the most amazing guy in the world for her, so please help me with some ideas.

It doesnt have to be big things, small details r welcome too... but i need tons of ideas please. And Ill keep asking this question until i get at least 902,038,128,587,284,273,298,928,198,837 ideas (well, probably not that many, but u get the idea).

THANKS A LOT, IF YOUR IDEAS WORK I WILL BE IN DEBT WITH ALL OF U FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!!

Antonio

You could...

-Take her to an open field and pretend you are going to run away from her, but immidiately tell her its a joke, and propose.

-Get onto an extremely speedy roller coaster, and when you reach the top of the climb, UNBUCKLE HER SEATBELT. Hold her down as she nearly bounces out. Then, when the ride is over, propose to her.

-Find the dorkiest suit you have and threaten to steal her purse if she doesn't wear it. When you go out in public, tell her to wear your ultra cool jacket. Ta-Da! You just saved her from a really bad day!
    Last edited by senatorbob10; 27-04-07 at 01:02 PM.

You sound very much into her, how sweet. altough I rather have a boyfriend to do lots of small things for me, things that would impress here I can think of are:
    1. if you're good at drawing, make her a little comics book about this guys adventures with this really lovely girl, putting in veiled hints to you and her a bit everywhere;
    2. make some tshirts with her name or face on with Antonio loves you ..and ask all your mates to wear it when you hang out all together;
    3. you could also leave a flower outside her door every morning, I am sure she'll start spying and find out its from you
    4. make her a cake with her name on it and prepare a lovely surprise picnic in a park
    5. buy her a ticket to go somewhere on holiday together, like i dont know she must have a place she always says she'd love to visit.. and you come out of the blue with, oh i remember you once said you liked... very much, so I thought I'd take you on holiday there..

hope it helps!

Hamster_Hero, that is so bland and unoriginal. Even my ex-girlfriend's porpoise could've thought of that.