+ Follow This Topic

Thread: um ex problems

um ex problems

i went out with my ex for one and a half years and we broke up about a year ago. it was a pretty harse breake up. last saturday i went to my friends party and it was the first time i had hung out/ talked to her in a year. it was good and i was thinking yay i can finaly be around her and feel weird or ****ed, but then things started getting weird i was sitting next to her and she started rubbing my leg. so i moved my leg and she went of. later that night she started crying to one of out best friends saying she cant handle seeing me dancing with someone else and she still has feelings for me. we both got a taxi home she got droped off before i did and when she said bye she said something like "bye zeebo" like she was making sure to say my name and she said it in a really weird way like (if you understand it) the way you talk when u like someone. 2 days later i checked my phone for messages and i had got one form her from saturday night saying she still loves me.

now i dont know wtf to do. she has a boyfriend whice shes been going out with for like a year. and i dont like her or want to be with her but i still love her. im not in love with her i just love her like someone you really cear about but when she starts doing these things it brings back heaps of memeris and ****s with my head what do i do? i thought i had finaly got to a stage were i could be her friend and be around her. but know i feel really weird about it. do you think she still likes me or just trying to **** with my head? and what do i do about it?

please any help or advise is really aprreceated

Obviously, this female individual suffers from a minor condition of srotsaphonrizio. (Lack of sleep.) Have her agree to see a counselor with you. Your wife will be better in no time.

She's not just trying to **** with your head, you paraniod boy. She still likes you.

I think you should leave her alone for another year. She's seeing someone else and seems to be a walking drama factory. Some (most, actually) exes cannot be friends.
    Spammer Spanker

that post was alot more helpfull then the otherone thanks if anyone else has got ne ideas please post or just let this die

Bake her a cherry pie, and when she goes to take a bite, slide the tablecloth out from under her plate! You'll both get a laugh, and bring on the children!

dude, what if the tables were turned and you were her boyfriend... meanwhile she's running into her ex at a party, telling him that she still loves him etc etc. She's showing you her fundamental core value system! Is that something you want to get back into? You're lucky cuz you're already over it. My advise is just ignore her. She's ****ing with your head whether she realizes it or not.