+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is a good one! Need definition.

This is a good one! Need definition.

Hi everyone, first off…I know, I know, I have not been here for a long time. So heres my question………..
    -When a guy and a lady start talking and just become good buddies, but they are both in a relationship, why would the lady ask the guy later, “hey, do you have a pic of your gfriend? I want to see how she looks like”. What does that mean? Would she be thinking about my time when I’m with my gfriend??? I never ask her about to let me see a pic of her bfriend. I already saw it, not by choice, lol. Ask me any questions if you like.

Jane, if your still here, whats up!!!???
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Girls are just curious about that kind of stuff. Normal for girls.

I am a girl. And I would happily check out photos of boyfriends or girlfriends of friends who are male or female.

Nothing to read into here. No hidden meanings or agenda.

i dunno i dont want to see pictures of my b/f ex. i guess curiosity. i do ask questions about what the ex was like the relationship and so on but its not my favorite topic
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Well, my friend said, "I want to see how she looks like".
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    i dunno i dont want to see pictures of my b/f ex. i guess curiosity. i do ask questions about what the ex was like the relationship and so on but its not my favorite topic
    I don't think he's talking about exes ... I think he's wondering why a female friend would want to see a picture of his girlfriend.

Am I right? I don't know ... Sometimes it's just out of curiosity or a way to hint that she's not into you that way, so she reminds you that she sees you as just a friend by doing what friends do and ask about significant others.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Yeah - I ask people to show me pics of their significant others because I'm curious and I like to put a face with a name.

i think she's just curious to see what kind of girls you go for. Maybe she's a little bit jealous but if you guys are quite close buddies thats kind of normal i think!

Quote Originally Posted by tooxshort View Post
    I don't think he's talking about exes ... I think he's wondering why a female friend would want to see a picture of his girlfriend.
    That's what I meant. Well, I don't know wether we are close-close. We do talk alot and make eachother laugh. Once in a while we talk about our personal relationships upon the good or bad. And well its usually about the bad and how our SO get so insecured and other drama. We don't really flirt as much. Actually I don't think we ever have. Sometimes I catch her looking at me from a distance and and she see's me as well. But that is all.
    So after all that I have read from you guys, I think she is only curious and that is all.

Do girls try to compare themselves???
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

yeah i think we do compare ourselves or at least we hope we are nothing like the last in your life you know that wouldnt be too good.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

she wants to see what the competition looks like.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Hey Misombra! Well, should I ask my buddy why she is curious? I mean, it sounds really naive but you think I would get an interesting answer?
    This is funny and fun for me. =)
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Why not ask? I see no problem in that
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

girls are nosy and curious.If you don't know that yet bout girls,don't know how they make friends with.You sound more like a husband material.