+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Unknown Attraction

Vancouver, BC, Canada: It sux my g/f lives in Aldergrove, i gotta bus there evry Sat.

Unknown Attraction

K so this gurl is interested in and whenever i'm with her she always rubs around me and stuff and we frenched a few times but like we havn't talked since Valentines day and we havnt had any contact what so ever, she dumped her b/f for me(i dint tell her to she just likes me..i think) and i was wonderin what the hells goin on Are her parents tryin to stop her from talking or is like she on the way of movin, i need somone elses opinion plz
    How many frenches in a day is average if u only see tha grl once a week, id say 10-50

Um... She's probably playing games to find out if you're interested in her or sth.

Have you tried to contact her? What has happened then? If not, then... She probably feels insecure.

Vancouver, BC, Canada: It sux my g/f lives in Aldergrove, i gotta bus there evry Sat.
    I tried calling her up last Sunday her sister said she wasn't home but shed be back that day and she get her to call me and she hasn't called, she knows that i want to be with her but idunno she's kinda shy but maybe she likes or doesn't like me more then i think
    How many frenches in a day is average if u only see tha grl once a week, id say 10-50

Call her again

Maybe she got home late and she feels awkward calling you now...

Besides, if she's shy then it's only natural for her to wait for you to make the move...

k thnx man appreciate it