+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i 'kick things off'?

how do i 'kick things off'?

I've been attracted to this girl ever since she started at my school 4 years ago. I couldn't explain it, yes she's the most beautiful thing on 2 legs, but theres somethings more, its more than just a phyiscal attraction for me.

anyway, she found out last year that I liked her ALOT, but my mates took the piss out of the situation and screwed it up.
    long and the short, because of this, I have never talked to her!
    I have talked to many of her mates about it, and they all know who I am and how much I like her (all via txt). One in peticular, ititally was the middle person for this girl and I, and so i'm not sure if its true or not, but she said that this girl didn't want to talk to me. didn't want to know me.

Then I was talking to her the other night, and said there was no one else I wanted to take to senior ball. She then asked me if I had talked to her yet!

I'm just not sure what to do. the ball is only a month away, and I want to atleast be talking to her by then MAYBE. I just need to know if that is something I should do or not. If it is then how the hell do I start a convo with her, coz she's always with her group of mates (big group)?

Well, you could text her. Apparently that's an acceptable substitute for actual conversation. (can you smell the sarcasm?)

If you don't have the balls to walk up to her and ask her out in person, in front of whoever she happens to be with, you don't deserve her anyway. For God's sake, she's just a girl. She might be the most beautiful thing on two legs, but she's still a human being just like you.

What is the worst possible outcome of this? She laughs at you and all of her friends gather around you in a circle throwing Cheetos at you? Do you think you could live through that? I'll bet you could. Is she worth the risk?

You tell me.
    Spammer Spanker