+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: how do i get to the stage when i can kiss her??

what about if you take both her hands, look her in the eyes and tell her something that you really like about her and lean in for a kiss.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

hhmmm bit rash i think
    Hysteria

i think it all depends on how comfortable you are with that one person, my first girlfriend, i kissed her after we argued...it was like a retarded moment but it worked...and other girls i've been with i either asked because it seemed the right time for the situation and other times it just happened i was close enough to her lips that i went for it and she let me kiss her...*sigh* those were the days...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

While you're talking to her face to face, casually reach out and touch her hair as you say something like "your hair looks so soft". While you're looking into her eyes, lean in a kiss her.

And if she freaks at you touching her hair, you'll know to bail before it's to late.

that sounds cliche...but it might work...i don't think anything is natural anymore these days...
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

just kiss the girl, forget the moves or whatever, you'll "know" when the moment is right. Put yourselves in a situation where it can be done! Dont tihink just do...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

doesn't work when i see a girl walk passed me, i usually get slapped...i'll keep trying tho...

you'll have u understand firstly where this girl stands...has she been dating before, she shy, such questions to these gives u a bit of insight on wats going on...does she kiss in 1st dates such as these...it took my date about a good 1 1/2 to kiss her...she never dated ne one so it gives out a big advantage to me... but now she kisses me now...better feeling ever cuz i don't like to forced to kiss someone they do it for me...other than that...plz post on your updates
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

all these ideas, comes from movies & tv shows...i guess they'll work
    what i did with my girl, was that i just went for it

some girls love it when you are getting straight to the point

but don't be like......"yo, imma kiss you"
    just be very relax, and then slowly touch her hair or something, while you watch a movie
    oh yeah, thats it, get a movie and watch it.....make sure its a good movie, not like a horror type
    otherwise you get jack

it really depends on the situation, you can't be all like inches away from her face and automatically assume you will get to kiss her. it's really all on the girl cuz then you'll look like a perv or just some guy who wants some. i don't usually initiate a kiss but i go as far as waiting for the girl to give me signals that she wants to be kissed. like one time i was talking to a girl i was going out with and we were talking and for some reason i couldn't stop looking into her eyes (corny but oh well) and she was just right there smiling and so i just gave her a kiss and she liked it! she really, really liked it! but ya, all dependent on the girl/situation.

Originally posted by sfalexi
    Best move I've ever seen/heard of/used is the 'playful wrestling'. Simply horse around for a bit. Eventually (being stronger, which I'm just going to assume although I could be wrong) you can pin her against a wall or the floor or something. Keep your face close to hers, hopefully you'll both be tired from laughing (cause you were tickling her while wrestling, right?!) look into her eyes, and kiss her. Hasn't failed yet. And if she does seem shocked and didn't want it, you can always back out with a "Sorry. I was caught in the moment." and get off easy.

Go for it.
    Looks like it worked for Kobe Bryant

This is true....

Have you seen his wife though, so very beautiful. Being a guy this is funny for me too say...but men are some dumbass sometimes. But I guess you could say that about anyone now-a-days huh...

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

A move my friend did is he was watching a movie with this girl and they were kinda cuddling and he look at her and said, "There's something I've been wanting to do a while." and he kissed her. I don't like it but hey, it's an idea. My current girlfriend kiss me first. (movie, cuddling) looks at me and says, "I could make this situation really weird." I said," how?" she said," I'm not the mean." I said, "I like mean." Then she kissed me. Oh and you know your good if your cuddling.
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)

Originally posted by sfalexi
    Jane! That takes all the romance out of it! What about "the mood"? The "moment"? C'mon now! You seriously telling me you would rather have someone say, "jane, may I kiss you?" than to be tickled and wrestled, look deep into their eyes and then just be kissed?

Alexi

I couldn't agree more. I've had guys ask me before if they could kiss me and it was a total turnoff. Of course every girl is different, but I personally like a guy with confidence who knows what he wants. Now I'm not saying just grab her and go for it because that's a little too extreme. But I will say that the whole playing/wrestling move does work. It all comes down to the right timing. I know it's cliche, but you'll know when the right time comes. Just take your time and check her body language. Good luck!

I'm not very good at giving advice and I'm not overly experienced in this area but I would like to say one thing. No matter how you kiss her - ask her, wrestle with her, cuddle, compliment, w/e - just be sure you DO kiss her. The first time I wanted to kiss my girlfriend I wanted to wait until the perfect moment. Turns out I waited a little too long and next thing I knew the day was over and we were apart. I made sure that the next time I saw her (about a week later) I just made it the right moment. Maybe it wasn't the most romantic thing in the world but it worked. And now we've been together 10 months and it almost comes naturally too me. I can just lean in and she'll know I want to kiss her and it's amazing. So don't be afraid to take a chance here. All journeys begin with a single step .

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I only get one chance to do this. So, wrong or right, I'll live without regret.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast