+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Zachs Good Luck

Zachs Good Luck

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!! *tackles everyone*

Well I figured I would stop in to let you whats up.

I graduated from college and I am no longer working at McHell.

I got a new job Washing Windows all over Erie, pays better.

But ANYWAY! I wanted to let everyone know that I am no longer single.

We met on WoW.......... lol but yeah we really really really like each other, unfortunately she lives in AL and I am in PA.. But shes coming to visit for a few days up in July.

How has everyone been? Giga you been keeping out of trouble?!?! lol

And whats this about Fras's pancake nipples?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whaaaaaaaaat.

You're crazy.

And I don't have pancake nipples.

LOL wtf has been up Fras?! Hows Philly?
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Life ain't bad.

Work sucks, but I suppose it could be worse.

Well, I'm still in tech school, remember talkin' about that?

Yeah, I don't mess around.

My girlfriend is also visiting from NOLA on the 25th for Memorial day weekend.

Zach, I've been missing you, sweet young thing!

So, into the torturous hell of the LDR, huh? I feel for you. My LDR is over. Now I have live-in lovin' every day, for a whole month as of today. Life is good in that regard.

I'm glad you gave Ronald the big, floppy boot. Washing windows has got to be better. Plans for the future? Moving to Alabama, maybe?

And dude, you should see how viscious people have been around here lately. It's like watching a dogfight.
    Spammer Spanker

Sorry I havent been on very much recently, this have been interesting to say the least.

I heard about the vicious people from Sooky, lol guess I should top in more often eh?

Im sorry Ath if I stole your wife/gf

(how strange is life???!?!?!)

If you did, I feel sorry for you; I know what she's capable of. But if not, gratz on a bama chick

If you really want to know.. PM me with her name, and I'll tell ya if it's right. Don't want to smear the Ex on a public forum, I'm not that bad.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura