+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's been 5 years still did not forgive

It's been 5 years still did not forgive

How long does a men will hold an affair agains you?
    Its been 5 years and he still hold stuff agains me.... what the heck, why can't he forgive.....?????

Oh and i forgot to say that really it was not an affair that's how he call it... but it happen once, and really we did not have intercourse..
    Last edited by FrenchMaid; 02-06-07 at 02:53 AM.

LostNotFound Guest
    are you married?

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Trust, thats why. Once a person breaks your trust, its never quite the same after that. Some people have an easier time trusting again while others don't.
    Sorry to tell you but sometimes time can't heal things like that.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hi Frenchie, I remember you, and the thing I remember most was that your boyfriend is not a good guy.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

dont know who you are, dont know your story, but i am guessing you cheated, if so.....then what did you expect?? - the fact that he continued dating your slutty ass (if indeed you did cheat...as i said before, dont know the ****ing story) is indication that you get off lucky, i never understood this, if you are going to cheat, why not break up with your partner - as it is clearly a sign that you dont want a relationship

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with you zro. On the other hand, if your SO is a cheater, why not break it off rather than drag out the misery for an extended length of time?

Some people really enjoy their misery.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid View Post
    Its been 5 years and he still hold stuff agains me.... what the heck, why can't he forgive.....?????

Oh and i forgot to say that really it was not an affair that's how he call it... but it happen once, and really we did not have intercourse..
    How long before forgiveness? Let's put it this way...a girl broke the boom on my sailboat when I was 9 years old...I still hate her guts. Oh, and that was almost 30 years ago.

lol, my high school boyfriend cheated on me with some blonde girl that he dated before me and now i hate blonde people.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    lol, my high school boyfriend cheated on me with some blonde girl that he dated before me and now i hate blonde people.
    Mis...Some advice...do not move to Iceland or Sweden to meet the love of your life.

Forgiveness... thay say it's healthy. The jury is still out on my opinion. If you even have a shot to be forgiven of cheating (and cheating is much more than intercourse), count yourself extremely lucky.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think it is lucky to have made a mistake 5 years ago and be reminded of it daily. He either should forgive you (genuinely) or move on. I wouldn't want to pay for a mistake for the rest of my life... does anyone?

Besides, I think there was more to this cheating story than is being posted here, but I am too lazy to research her previous posts.

I don't know as i have never cheated on a guy But i know for some people it take's longer than others it depends on the type of person
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchMaid View Post

you have broken his trust.

As a result...it's not the same any more.

No i am not married but we been together for 19 yrs

Hi Vashty!
    How are you?
    Yes it me.. .... not that bad anymore but still drive me nuts...asking me if people call me, or if i am a little late to get home (because i bike 1:15 to go home) then he ask me if i stop to talk to people or sometime he gave me the silent treatment where he won't talk to me at all... its pretty stressfull... but i guess its my fault...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast