+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Losing my girlfriend

Losing my girlfriend

Well, im new to the board but i have a problem.

I've had a few girlfriends here and there in my life, im only 18 and proably about 7 steady relationships (6 months a peice or so). What always killed them was my unfaithfullness. I've had 18 partners so far and everytime a night out with my friends killed what i had with my girlfriend.

This is different. Im out of highschool and its only been about three months but i really love this girl. This is totally unlike anything i've ever been through. My scheduel involves getting up and going to work, coming home and going to bed Monday - Thursday... She goes to school and goes to work Monday - Thursday. Friday - Sunday is ours. At first we'd go out to eat, the mall, a movie, maybe for some coffee every now and then sometimes just to take a walk. Now dont get me wrong i love spending time with her but it was enough already. I want to sit around every now and then and watch a movie at home just hang out. Well i guess it seems as if we dont do anything together and it bothers her. So I've been making effort to go bowling and out to a movie and dinner this weekend and even including her younger brother when we go bowling. I call her my princess because i would like to think thats how i treat her. It seems i dont sometimes though. She says im a great boyfriend and she loves me. I beleive her but im afraid im going to lose her sooner or later. Maybe its not meant to be and maybe this isnt my final love. But right now it feels like it is. I dont want to lose her and i dont want to ever think of myself without her.

What can i do to make sure i keep her around. I dont want to lose her ecspecially anytime soon. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
    -simple

Do you talk on weekdays? (calls, e-mails, etc.)

If your too tired to go out some nights, invite her over to watch a movie or somthing. Maybe cook her dinner.

You dont have to lose her,just tell her what your deal is. Sometimes you need you time. It is hard when you have busy schedules, learning your priorities is the hard part.

Keep your lines of communication open. You dont have to go anywhere to spend quality time with her, invite her to your place to hang. Remember Princesses need attention!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Yeah i know princess's need attention and i wish i had more time to give to her.

Yes, we talk EVERYDAY between her classes and before i go to work and proably about an hour before we goto sleep... everynow and then we can squeeze in a few hours a day just to maybe get a bite to eat. But it feels like she wants more than i have to offer... When things calm down i could give her everything she needs but right now i cant.

Anything i should do or just hope she waits it out so that i can do everything for her?...
    -simple

*bump* -- anything else guys?
    -simple

enjoy her company to the fullest
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

gotcha

its not that i dont already - its that when im with her and even more when im not, i know she would never cheat on me -- i know she goes to work and shes in school because i talk to her when shes there... but she had a boyfriend when me and her started talking, and we hung out alot when they were still together... we kissed when they were still together... she fit me in without him knowing and it makes me wonder whether or not she could do the same to me...
    -simple

indeed

just enjoy her company to the fullest and you'll be fine
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

i dont know about your exact situation but spend lots of money. boat rides horse and buggy crap like that. bowling really dont cut it. i believe that the more money you spend on the night the better time they are going to have. some people wont agree but her its expensive for a reason.

she fit me in without him knowing and it makes me wonder whether or not she could do the same to me...
    This is why, boys, you shall never make passes at a girl who is dating someone else. Even if it works out, you'll be plagued by doubt.