+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hmmm

hmmm

ah well this is my story ... ive been seeing this girl for about 2 months not that long rly but when were to gether we can it takes about an hour to leave each other ...my feeling are strong for her ...she says she feels for me but .. the other day i spoke with her and she was like '' i like a alot but im not rdy to see any one '' the reason she said this is becos she has had 2 , 2 yrs relationships befor this .. me and her are 19 not that old hmm but theres summit ther i no it and well its srtrong when were 2 gether she has an exam 2 day and in the build up 2 the week been revising hard and i think she is in abit of stress ..becos she wants to go 2 uni ect.. so she needs the uni points ...any advice on the situation would be very happy if someone could reply thx adam

that was extremely difficult to read.

but what i think about all of this is...if she doesn't want a relationship right now..you can't really force her into one..even if what you think you have is "strong". If she doesn't think so, nothing you can do

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

i didnt force her with any thing .. i let her make her own choices hmm

anachronistic Guest
    hey, welcome sanchez,

there's only two things you can do:
    1. wait for her to get over it
    2. give her up

well ..i think il take option one ive been thinking about it alot ..and time would be is no object ..and walking away from her would be hard ... but im rly gutted hmm ive neva felt like this for anyone ive eva dated thats why its hard to ...........

Quote Originally Posted by sanch View Post
    i didnt force her with any thing .. i let her make her own choices hmm
    i didn't say you did force her. I'm just saying you can't do anything. You have to wait for her.

and you're 19. If she doesn't come around..it's not the end of your life. you're still young.

dont worry im not gunna kill my self ...lol just realy down and very gutted ..but the thing that get me is i think she new it was getting deeper and deeper into a proba realationship and i think she got a bit scared becos of her past relationships ...so i guess il gave her as much time as she wonts

Quote Originally Posted by sanch View Post
    dont worry im not gunna kill my self ...lol just realy down and very gutted ..but the thing that get me is i think she new it was getting deeper and deeper into a proba realationship and i think she got a bit scared becos of her past relationships ...so i guess il gave her as much time as she wonts
    -smacks forehead-

i didn't mean you would actually kill yourself. I'm saying..dont just dwell on this one girl for too long. Because your life is just beginning.

yeh had loads of gf's ectt.. neva felt like this with any of them tho .. and i no that sounds lame but thats how i feel