+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graduation sucks

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Graduation sucks

OK let me start this off somehow. Maybe you remember that one girl I really really liked for over a year and thought maybe she liked me. Well now it is apparent that she doesn't. Didn't even need to try and ask her out to find this one out.

So I told her about my graduation party about two weeks ago. This was after she seeked me out and gave me her graduation party info, btw. Then, a couple days before my party, I gave her the info again and she assured me she was coming, but she had to work until 7. Then last night at the ceremony I asked her again to make sure and she said she would. Now today comes around, my graduation party, and I keep a steady 8 drinks worth of liquor in me up until 9 for when she shows up to make sure I am more sociable. So from around 7 - 9 I am at my party kind of anxious for her to show up. And she doesn't. When I go online after everyone else left (around 9 30) I check the away message of one of her best friends and it reads something like "Waiting for (insert girls name here), going to (some popular guy) grad party, party!, blah blah blah, etc.......". Wow that hurt really ****ing bad. I would rather be stabbed in the foot, 100 times over. She also didn't respond to the voicemail I left for her 1 or 2 days ago... It should have been completely ****ing obvious that she was leagues above me from last night simply by judging from the applause she got as she crossed the stage compared to mine.

Idk.. She did invite me to her graduation party but I will not be able to attend due to being in Niagara that day (precisely one week from today). Should I call and tell her I cannot attend? Or just not call at all and try to forget? Should I call her sometime in the next week and ask why she did not show up? I have no clue... I thought she was sending me signals that maybe she liked me. Does this make it clear that she does not???? I was gonna ask her to come over to my place sometime the next week today, but can't really do that anymore... i think

Ughhh this hurts ****ing BAD. Wish I could say it didn't... If you guys don't think I have a chance with this chick, I will try and get over it, but it sure as **** won't be easy at all... Is it possible she is just playing "hard to get"???? I have a friend who said he would try and hook me up this summer, once I get over this I'll tell him or something. I know this is just 1 girl that turned me down and that I have plenty more opportunities to be turned down or accepted, but it still hurts.

I take a great amount of comfort in the quote "In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman."

anachronistic Guest
    dude, that SUCKS. look at it this way: atleast you know what she's like now. be like me and wait the dating thing out and wait till college.

edit: no, i'd give her the cold shoulder and not tell her anything. i'd prolly call it in just for revenge P:

well that's shitty. i hate girls.

anyway, i think you should tell this girl to **** off. I would have clapped into a megaphone when you walked across the stage.

dont call her and say you can't attend. just dont show up...and i wouldn't talk to her after this either.

what a bitch.

edit: by the way...my graduation sucked too. My entire family left after my name was called and didn't talk to me for the rest of the night i feel you.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's out of your league? I doubt it. She has extremely bad manners and sounds like a bitch. YOu could do better. I know you are upset now, but you will bounce back, and next time you will look for a better-quality girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What a B-I-T-C-H bitch

I'd call her out for being so dismissive, but I don't know that that'd actually be a smart move

Anyway, you can do better than her
    People are bastard coated bastards with bastard filling

anachronistic Guest
    so did you chat with any girls at the party? were any of them decent?

No, don't call her back, don't bother with her, there's no future there.

But I don't see why she's a bitch though, it's my understanding you two weren't close friends, you were definitely not dating, you weren't holding the party for her sake.

She was under no obligation to come other than the "yeah sure I'll come to your party which is one of the many, large graduation parties of people I know happening tonight".

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess she's no longer a possibility... ****, I thought she was the best chance I had too and thought she liked me maybe. I'll get over it of course (I am resilient) and see what I can make of things in the future

anachronistic Guest
    Call the party in... you know you want to.

She probably won't even realize if you didn't come. Let it go and be more aggressive next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    well that's shitty. i hate girls.

anyway, i think you should tell this girl to **** off. I would have clapped into a megaphone when you walked across the stage.

dont call her and say you can't attend. just dont show up...and i wouldn't talk to her after this either.

what a bitch.

edit: by the way...my graduation sucked too. My entire family left after my name was called and didn't talk to me for the rest of the night i feel you.
    Fight fire with fire. Do something to screw the bitch over.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

WAT?! how can you say that?! shes way over her head who does she think she is? Just ignore her shes not worth you hurting over. Shes selfish mean and a very bad friend. After she ignored you like this how could you think about talking to her again? She owes you an explanation and an appology and until that happens dont even spare her the light of day.
    Princess of the world...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Fight fire with fire. Do something to screw the bitch over.
    EXACTLY. Call it in

I totally agree, there is nothing worse than graduation, half of the hopes are all thorn away. Well, at least you know.
    I wanted to talk to a girl I like in a graduation party, I was drunk enough to do it but ****, I just didn't because she was always away somewhere or with someone. Now I have nothing to do and feel all depressed and shit. The worst thing is that I can only blame myself! Some of you members here may remember my thread about 3 year crush... Well, I know her e-mail but I don't think its appropriate to write her since graduation and stuff is over, it would be ankward, wouldn't it? Or what do you think? Thread: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=16351[/url]
    Last edited by boobaa; 25-06-07 at 05:55 AM.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    how come people have to be drunk to talk to women?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast