+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I Still Have A Chance?

Do I Still Have A Chance?

I been in love with a girl for few months already. I told her how I feel but no response is given. However, hint is still given to me that perhaps I do stand a chance. However, a few weeks later, for some reason everything turn cold. Well, I tried to move on but after a few month I still can't let go of her. It has been awhile and I realise perhaps this is more than a lust. But recently, after telling one of my close friend on how i feel on her, all of the sudden, thing went back like the past, through msn we would chat for hours, unlike in the cold war period where every conversation seem short. I do still like her but after the past incident I do not know what to do next? It seem all sudden and unexpected.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess you could ask her out... Then you will find out one way or another if she is interested in you romantically, and you won't have to waste any more of your time.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xd3vilx View Post
    I been in love with a girl for few months already. I told her how I feel but no response is given. However, hint is still given to me that perhaps I do stand a chance. However, a few weeks later, for some reason everything turn cold. Well, I tried to move on but after a few month I still can't let go of her. It has been awhile and I realise perhaps this is more than a lust. But recently, after telling one of my close friend on how i feel on her, all of the sudden, thing went back like the past, through msn we would chat for hours, unlike in the cold war period where every conversation seem short. I do still like her but after the past incident I do not know what to do next? It seem all sudden and unexpected.
    The next step is asking her on a date. Have courage, my friend.