+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My life is broken

My life is broken

Hi, I am new here, I dont know with who to talk about this, Ive been living with my partner for 5 years now, and I love him very much, he was unfaithful to me in the past and I always forgave him. I met someone on the net, not even in a chat, I wasnt looking for anyone like that, but we started talking and I felt I never connected with someone that way in my whole life, never. He lives in the other side of the world, I wasnt honest with him 100%, I told him I was with someone but not a real commitment after all. I feel I need to meet this person in real life and see if this feelings are true. I dont know what to do, now my actual partner want to have a baby now, a proper family, and he is lovely guy, trully amazing person. I feel stranded with my feelings for both , I even tried to end up the relationship a couple of times, but I keep on coming back to him. I dont want to lie to anybody anymore, not anymore, I am tired....

I think you know what to do. You are just too terrified of change..

u have to understand that in reality terms that u don't know how things will go with this guy over on the other side of the planet...i personally don't trust internet chats just maybe ask them how the weather is there...but u're taking away something that u say u love and adore? then y are u thinking about going out to meet this person? is there something wrong? seems that slowly but surely u're interesting level is drifting...5 years is plenty of time Caloupie to find out what you find in a person and in life...u choose the route u want to take...we ain't stoppin no one but u girl...plz keep us posted thx u for the topic
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT