+ Follow This Topic

Thread: heartbroken.. Please help!!!

heartbroken.. Please help!!!

My X and I dated for 2 years and lived with eachother. He broke up with me to date another girl. Well they didnt work out because she had more respect for me, so he was trying to get back with me. While he was trying to get back with me he did stuff with another girl and I found out about it. I needed more time after that one. He would always demand the answer and when I said I needed more time and that we needed to build back up our friendship he would flip out on me. Well 3 weeks ago he went with my family and I to visit some of my relatives out of state. He got mad at me down there because of the whole situation and me making him wait. I ended up staying an extra week down there to get away from it. Well He sent me an email (the night before I came home) wanting to know the answer before I came home. [I did wrong] I sent him an email back saying that I didnt want to be with him and that being down here with my relatives really opened up my eyes that I could be happy without him and that I was going to end up moving down here. I sent him an email full of lies to hurt him and make him mad like he did me. Well He called me and I talked to him on my way home and I told him that my decision hadnt changed. I've been home for a week now. He is keeping hidden from me. He hasnt called me once since I've been home. I've searched for him, called everYwhere and nobody would tell me nothing. I ran into him and his new girlfriend at the fireworks. I asked if we could talk and he said yes. He said he didnt love me no more, he didnt care, and he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He said that the email I sent him really changed the way he felt about me. (is that even possible?) I also found out that he is living with her and they've only been dating a week. (and yes I know where they live) I would do anything to get him back, I seriously would. It's killing me!! I cry everyday because of it. I just wish that this was all a nightmare and I would wake him with him by myside. I dont know what to do because he wont talk to me. Yesterday I saw him and he wouldnt talk to me and he was by himself. All he did was flip me off. Please dont tell me that I should move on because I can find better because I know this. I dont want better I want him back. I cant let it end this way and I need help here. I gotta do something and I dont know what to do. Please help me. Do you think he still even cares and loves me? Why do you think he treating me this way?

that sucks. i dont think anyone can blame you for what you did.
    specially if he was fooling around while claiming to want to get back to you.

i can't really speak for him but if it were me an e-mail wouldn't completely forget about someone unless it was completely disrespectful and degrading toward me.

perhaps hes living with this girl to try and hurt you in the way he felt you hurt him? cause i get the whole 'i can't believe what this women has done to me im so angry' thing while still having feelings for them, ive been there.

my only suggestion is to leave him be for a few days maybe a week let him cool off then try and talk to him. even if he does feel nothing for you as he claims he should be calm enough to tell you.

thats my two cents. good luck.

you dont have to post this in three different places. we'll get to it when we get to it.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

thelonius Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartbroken1833 View Post
    I would do anything to get him back, I seriously would. It's killing me!! I cry everyday because of it. I just wish that this was all a nightmare and I would wake him with him by myside. I dont know what to do because he wont talk to me. All he did was flip me off. Please dont tell me that I should move on because I can find better because I know this. I dont want better I want him back. I cant let it end this way and I need help here. I gotta do something and I dont know what to do.
    Sorry to sound like an a**hole, but I'm going to say it like it is. After all the crap that you've been through because of the way that he mistreated you, I really don't understand how you can manage to have s**t thrown at your face, and then ask for more?? [from THE SAME person who hurt your feelings even] It's a good thing that we do not know each other, because *if* you find yourself drenched in the same old mud over and over again, and posting how miserable your life is over this loser, then don't expect any sympathies from me.