+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: let's start a new post in this forum

LostNotFound Guest

let's start a new post in this forum

how is everybody's health and well being?

i'm on a summer diet. hehe

I go to the gym 3 times a week. (i would consider myself under the healthy group)

What is your plan for this summer diet? More workout, less oily food?
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

anachronistic Guest
    i work out every day of the week just before i go to bed. they say it's not healthy to work out every day but i feel healthier.

i eat like a pig though...

LostNotFound Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    I go to the gym 3 times a week. (i would consider myself under the healthy group)

What is your plan for this summer diet? More workout, less oily food?
    errrm well its just no chocolate, cakes and crisps! so far so good. and i'm tryna squeeze in 100 sit ups a week - i wana flat tummy

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sorry lost, but you're gonna have to do a lot more than just situps to get that perfect stomach that you're looking for.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I am fortunate enough to have been blessed with a naturally flat tummy, but if I don't start running a couple of miles a day, my ass is going to spread out like a big beanbag chair.

I eat right, though.
    Spammer Spanker

LostNotFound Guest
    i know..but i'm not fat but i just wanted a flat iron board type stomch. hmm any suggestions?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I want to start working out so that I look better when I go to college and am more attractive.

anachronistic Guest
    situps will work the top portion of your abdominal muscles. if you twist from side to side, that will build up your side muscles.

i have 20 lb weights that i attach to the bottom of my shoe and i lay on my back and do a bunch of kicking and raising my legs. that helps build the lower portion of your abdomen.

if you have dumbells, lay over a bench face up and do tricep curls (i think that's what they're called) your abdomen is a big part of this and it helps neutralize other forces while your arms raise the dumbells. it really works up your abs.

and as for the situps, i found that something inbetween a crunch and a situp is best. go nice and slow, putting all your strength into each situp. you'll be really tired after a while and will only be able to do so many, but this is the best way to do a situp.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I want to start working out so that I look better when I go to college and am more attractive.
    that's partly why i started working out again... but to also keep in shape because i'm starting to get chunky (i'm a midsized guy with natural muscle tones)

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    i know..but i'm not fat but i just wanted a flat iron board type stomch. hmm any suggestions?
    Pilates. Anything that strengthens your lower back is going to result in a better looking tummy.
    Spammer Spanker

can someone tell me some good ab exercises you can do without laying down. i HATE laying down at the gym, it's very uncomfortable for me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    can someone tell me some good ab exercises you can do without laying down. i HATE laying down at the gym, it's very uncomfortable for me.
    while standing with dumbells in both hands at your sides, slowly raise them until they are at eye level, then slowly back down. this works back muscles and arm muscles more than your abs though.

if you're at the gym, there is an excercise machine where you push back a lot of weight using your ab muscles. try that machine if they have it. i could do all the weight on the rack when i was a freshman (which was about 500 lbs)

Or those frickin' leglifts- you can do them at home if you happen to have really sturdy chairs the right height. Stand between the chairs, which are back-to-back, grab them with your hands and lift both legs to horizontal. Hold until you want to die (.000000761 of a second), then lower them slowly. Repeat until buff.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm a scrawny little naturally thin kid who is stronger than he looks but I'm going to start working out 3 times a week. Starting Thursday with two of my friends. I don't eat the best but I have 3 proper meals and not that many bad snacks but when i do, i pig out.

Naturally wihtout exercise like 100 pounds, hope to gain some weight exercising.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast