+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halula

Halula

HELLOOO PPL

I'm......... u can call me Lilian..
    Im from germany...16 years old...
    Expirience: none..never been like seriously asked out, never been on a date, never been kissed, 100% pure and inocent ..physically lol
    UPDATE: ppl seem to be abit jealous so i wont comment on my looks anymore...k? hehe..for ur own good..and mine..HAAAAAAAAAA
    Im smart fun..and..uh..i played hockey for like 8 years..till i moved here (Germany)
    I'm originally from argentina..borned there in Buenos Aires...started to learn english since im 3 years old so if u were wonderin how come my english is ..hmm pretty good..thats the answer..went to an english private school.
    My first language is spanish, then english and now german...
    Uhm...right now doin abi (germans will kno what this means..its uhm..the schools system here..in other words..) 11 class
    I registered here coz..well..first of all ...ive got LOADSSS of questions...2nd...im bored!...3rd...Im a teen what do u expect?? haaaaaaaa
    well..i think thats about all..haha!..

Luv..

LiL

PS: Dont care if u liek my english or not.... unless u just cant understand what im tryin to say...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by LiL99; 22-07-07 at 04:56 AM.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i think that you must believe that you are one of the hottest girl because you have said that atleast 3 times around the forum. damn and you've only posted 4 times... that's 75% of your posts in which you said you were hot.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bullshit.

You're ugly.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LiL99 View Post
    HELLOOO PPL

I'm......... u can call me Lilian..
    Im from germany...16 years old...
    Expirience: none..never been like seriously asked out, never been on a date, never been kissed, 100% pure and inocent ..physically lol
    I'm not an ugly grl..im in fact..one of the hottest girls alive...uhm..or so ive heard...dont really believe it..but...everyone does so..whatever..
    Im smart fun..and..uh..i played hockey for like 8 years..till i moved here (Germany)
    I'm originally from argentina..borned there in Buenos Aires...started to learn english since im years old so if u were wonderin how come my english is ..hmm pretty good..thats the answer..went to ane nglish private school.
    My first language is spanish, then english and now german...
    Uhm...right now doin abi (germans will kno what this means..its uhm..the schools system here..in other words..) 11 class
    I registered here coz..well..first of all ...ive got LOADSSS of questions...2nd...im bored!...3rd...Im a teen what do u expect?? haaaaaaaa
    well..i think thats about all..haha!..

Luv..

LiL
    hey, willkommen, we have many german speaking members, like me. we also have spanish speaking members.

but if you post on the forums with that bastardized english, you won't be very happy with people's responses to you.

Yeh i kindda realized...uhm...im not feelin very welcomed anyhow...uhmm...and about havin sed im hot 4 times...oops?..im new here LOL..didnt kno ihad posted 2ice thot i didnt the first time...ey...this jus makes me feel worse...uhm ok..i dunno what to say wanted a bit of advice and i kindda feel hated LOL..and im not gonna change coz of u illusional or anyone round here...haha! jus need advice..THATS ALL:.not critisism on...uhm..bein abit arrogant and my english..ouch that really hurts haha
    *Afraid to feel*

anachronistic Guest
    Yeh i kindda realized...uhm...im not feelin very welcomed anyhow...uhmm...and about havin sed im hot 4 times...oops?..im new here LOL..didnt kno ihad posted 2ice thot i didnt the first time...ey...this jus makes me feel worse...uhm ok..i dunno what to say wanted a bit of advice and i kindda feel hated LOL..and im not gonna change coz of u illusional or anyone round here...haha! jus need advice..THATS ALL:.not critisism on...uhm..bein abit arrogant and my english..ouch that really hurts haha
    Hey, calm down. Then, begin to post in proper english... well atleast attempt to spell things correctly. You'll be respected a lot more for that.

Also, some things you mentioned aren't necessary. People in general, on internet forums, do not like it when people brag or boast about something that they don't prove. If you really think you're that good-looking, post a picture and we'll give you an honest answer.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Hey, calm down. Then, begin to post in proper english... well atleast attempt to spell things correctly. You'll be respected a lot more for that.

Also, some things you mentioned aren't necessary. People in general, on internet forums, do not like it when people brag or boast about something that they don't prove. If you really think you're that good-looking, post a picture and we'll give you an honest answer.
    hohoho!!!..begin to post in proper english...thnx!! hahaand no thnx.... im already used to this..and i get enough of that at school at english lessons..just compleately hate it...sorry..uhm,....is it really that difficult to understand?
    *Afraid to feel*

anachronistic Guest
    hohoho!!!..begin to post in proper english...thnx!! hahaand no thnx.... im already used to this..and i get enough of that at school at english lessons..just compleately hate it...sorry..uhm,....is it really that difficult to understand?
    yes it is very difficult to understand. it is a foreign language to me. would you like me to speak in kölsch dialekt? i doubt you would begin to understand it and there is no translator for it.

yes it is very difficult to understand. it is a foreign language to me. would you like me to speak in kölsch dialekt? i doubt you would begin to understand it and there is no translator for it.
    but i do write proper english..just dont use commas..dats all..Oh cmon! dat= that?; ses= says?; sumhow=somehow?; u=you?; thnx=thanks? .....- Really? That's NOT difficult but I'll do my best anyway. See^^ lol...Promise.
    *Afraid to feel*

anachronistic Guest
    but i do write proper english..just dont use commas..dats all..Oh cmon! dat= that?; ses= says?; sumhow=somehow?; u=you?; thnx=thanks? .....- Really? That's NOT difficult but I'll do my best anyway. See^^ lol...Promise.
    my, a typical 16 year old girl.

speak in any manner you want, it is to your benefit, not ours.

my, a typical 16 year old girl.

speak in any manner you want, it is to your benefit, not ours.
    Typical 16 year old girl? - Im sorry..what do you know about me?..lol kiddin- I'm used to bein "not liked" when people first ...hmm... meet me hehehe..sorry.

Did I just say sorry? - nono, I take it back- am Not!
    *Afraid to feel*

anachronistic Guest
    Typical 16 year old girl? - Im sorry..what do you know about me?..lol kiddin- I'm used to bein "not liked" when people first ...hmm... meet me hehehe..sorry.

Did I just say sorry? - nono, I take it back- am Not!
    it's the way you post. mind you, you sound like a 12 year old. i am giving you too much credit by calling you a typical 16 year old girl.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha you two are just like a married couple bickering away through the thread.

lil99, you can talk any damn way that you feel.. but keep this in mind. you're talking to a group that is made up of largely adults. as wing demonstrated, some people will not think it's cute and reply with dildo jealousy, but he means well. and there are people like me who will get give you a hard time because that's what i do around here.

wing, so what about the japanese speaking members of the forum?? goddammit, they are non-existant. i hate this place.

raverboy

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    haha you two are just like a married couple bickering away through the thread.

lil99, you can talk any damn way that you feel.. but keep this in mind. you're talking to a group that is made up of largely adults. as wing demonstrated, some people will not think it's cute and reply with dildo jealousy, but he means well. and there are people like me who will get give you a hard time because that's what i do around here.

wing, so what about the japanese speaking members of the forum?? goddammit, they are non-existant. i hate this place.

raverboy
    i love your imagery

anyway, i have never seen anyone speak in ANY oriental language on here other than me, and i used babelfish.

(i know that there are chinks.... er, i mean asians on here )

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i speak japanese from time to time, but it's pointless because there's no one that can understand it. and i still hate this place.

raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast