+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lesbian Advice :(

Lesbian Advice :(

My girlfriend and I keep having weird sex. We are both really passionate about each other, and there's alot of feeling involved. I met her just after she came out of a 3 year relationship, and getting involved with each other happend so suddenly and it was scary for me, let alone her after just coming out of a bad relationship. It is really deep, and there's way more feeling than just sex. We're both amazingly attracted to each other, but we get stuck after we've come to the stage of being in the middle of sex and then the like, atmosphere changes. The last time it happend she tried to explain to me, and she said ''once we do this completely, it's like it 'cements' something for me. and i want to tell you something but you'll think i'm a twat''. I know she was trying to tell me she loved me but i let her trail off and just kissed her. HELP. is this going to change??

It's not a sex problem. It's a relationship problem. And yes, it's going to change because you're going to talk to her about it.
    Spammer Spanker

lol that sounds so imminent and ominous. i feel slightly scared now..

Well, apparently confessions of love scare a lot of people. Hopefully, it's all that simple. Whatever it is, it's messing with your sex life, and that's no good.
    Spammer Spanker

it's really not. and we'll end up stuck in a rut if it doesn't stop i'm bad at ''talking'' though. i've been called emotionally retarded a few times haha